Reviews for Cowboy Bebop: The Funnier Sessions
Lyss chapter 26 . 9/6/2004
Ew, Superhero video games are so totally the worse out there.

(Girl gamer, lol.)

Anyways, I loved your story!
Riak Karasawa chapter 20 . 9/24/2003
Really funny lol, I just realized somthin since you had the chrismas episode, and eds birthday is jan 1st... eds 14! yay for edward

MAKE BIRTHDAY EPISODES IN FUNNIEST SESSIONS!

ps Fayes birthday is August 14 and jets is december 23 i think
Jace5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Well you are a writer of your word aren't you? I really didn't expect you to finish all of these but you pulled it off. And they were still funny. Amazing. Keep it up. Whatever coffee you're drinking, please ship it over my way
Rich chapter 26 . 7/29/2003
Dude. You have one sick and demented mind. How could you describe Vicious having to play Superman 64 for all eternity. That's so gruesome!
hitomi34 chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
This was really funny and enjoyable fic. I love this story. Keep up the good work. You should be a writer some day.

Really i am not kidding.I am really glad you mad this story. It makes it leastseriou and more funnier. I love the way you did that. thanks you. for that story. I already read all of the chapters. I like the first one. When the kids steal the the vase. Poor Spike! oh well. that was a good ending. saw it coming. Besides. i thought and i still think andy is a pain in my butt. But at least we can see how stupid he is. I wasn't excspting them to get married.

That was a twisted ending. Good job.
sandy chapter 26 . 4/15/2003
damn this is funny , write more stories!
LadySylviaOfTheWood chapter 26 . 3/7/2003
If it's not to late to review..

Hey, this story was great!_ I nearly died at some parts O_o. You should put up a hazard sign. Anywho, at the beginning of the story, jet and faye made a bet about how she'd love someone else at the end of the story.I was wondering if you intended it not to be included, but merely a hint? Well, see ya!
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 26 . 3/4/2003
That was great! Heh heh. Superman 64 so sucked.
Stuff Gal chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Hello! Are you still reading your reviews? I hope so! I'll get through all the chapters, but first, something I was to lazy to do. The currency is spelled Woolongs, and the Big Shot guy is Punch. But, other than that, I like your stories! hooray for you! We!. you read my stories? Once I actually type some? I got too lazy to sign my name, but it's still Stuff Gal. Thanks!
Retro chapter 26 . 2/27/2003
"claps hands" Yeah now thats how you write pradoy. Just finished reading the last three chapters and they LAUGH OUT LOUD CRAZY MONKEY FUNNY. Nevr have I laugh so hard at a fanfic and thats a very hard thing to do with me. Kudous on making it to the end of your own creation, YOU WIN A LOLLYPOP AND RETRO'S "ROCK MY FIC" AWARD. Congrats, thaks for the great fiction and keep on writing dude. YE-HA!
Kinel Ozoa chapter 26 . 2/26/2003
*whipes a tear from his eye* Great! A lil sappy but good! I liked it when Edward shouted "They’re trying to eat each other’s faces!" Just one of the many other great parts! Great last chapter, and I think I will read that Trunks/Ami fic!
Random Otaku Boy chapter 26 . 2/26/2003
It's OVER? No! *breaks down into tears* .Oh well! . Twas marvelous, wonderful, fabulous, terrificous, mauvy . And YEES! To Andy and Faye! YESYESYESYES! . . . So wonderful. . 7 kids? Aw! And Ed and Applederry and Jeanne and Gabby and Jet and Macintyre and Stephi , not aw to hell, but..hm. Hey, whatever happened to Cathrine? Who did SHE marry?

Heeheehee, Vicious was so funny . I still dun like him though. (I know I've said this a million times, but) he needs to wash his hair. Seriously now. Snow angels and Let's Roll! and no eye brows and game, set, match and clicky swords . And Spike! Std's..*snort* sadass! XD! I didn't get the lookatthetongue part, but twas funny! .

Heehee, Ry as God. Bwa! You SHOW Vicious who's boss! Yess! . Heehee! You are SO awesome. . Andy and Faye Faye. kissing. ah the rabbitness! I love it love it LOVE IT! Andy and Faye! Yay yay yay! . . Frikkin; fast..heehee!

Oh. you go to heck if you don't eat your vitamins? I'm an angel then! . Do yoou eat your vitamins? Huh huh huh? Heehee. . Superman 64, heehee! .

Well, all in all, WONDERFUL story! ANDY AND FAYE FAYE! Yess! . . I loved it! Almost at much as I love you! . I can't wait for Love in a Ruined World! YAY TO FUNNIER SESSIONS! Boo 's over. Oh well! . Big smooches! .
Katers chapter 26 . 2/26/2003
WA! NO! i don't want this to be the end! Ry, your Funny Sessions was one of the first stories i read when finding Fanfiction. Needless to say, you became my favorite author right quick. *tear* i don't want it to end! *cries uncontrollably*

But the Vicious facefaulting part was down right gut busting funny to me. Snow angels, HAHAHAHAHA! i love goofing on serious people like vicious.

And Spike with his angry depression and persnickety (Hey! I finally found a place to use that word!) attitude towards Faye. I loved it!

I loved the way you made Vicious in this. He was so goofy, and he had some of the best one liners too. The Hugh Hefner part was real good.

Oh, and the SMELELELELELELELELE spike intro part. *wipes away tear* boy that brings back memories.

But the overall theme of the episode was the best. Yes, it is true, this took on Bebop in the funny sessions. Leroy shooting off that five shots was a great touch.

Oh, but do you know who my favorite hero is now? YOU RY, YOU! YOU punished Vicious and YOU saved the day and YOU let faye and andy finally find happiness. YOU Ry, are so cool i must avert my eyes from your super saiyan coolness!

I don't know what I'll do now. I guess i'll just wait for another great bebop fic. (please try another!) but this is where we part. My place is here in bebop fic land (or down the road in inuyasha fic land)and you can go on to do much bigger and better things (as you rightly deserve). We all say our good byes as we watch the Great Ry Senkari ride off into the sunset on Onyx the raddest horse in anime of all time. Will he ever return? No one knows for sure. But we do know this:

Ry Senkari is one BAD Bamajama!

:P
The Review Guy chapter 26 . 2/26/2003
Very good ending. Loved it.
Kinel Ozoa chapter 25 . 2/24/2003
So this next one is going to be the last one? Too son. Been a great ride though!