Reviews for Marry You
briannameehanxo chapter 8 . 5/20
PLEASE UPDATE ASAPPPP
briannameehanxo chapter 3 . 5/20
Just letting you know that there's editing notes in this chapter that haven't been taken out! but its still good!
Please do carry on. I love your story so much and all I want to do is read it. I have read both Operation get my lily and Marry you in a grand total of 2 days and would love to continue.
I have already posted that but I do not have a teaser.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Hope you haven't stopped writing. Probably the best story about Lily and James I've ever read!
Carol2401 chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Where is chapter 9? Did you stop writing?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
My name is Caroline, I'm from Brazil and I love your history! I really want to know the rest of the history so please update soon. I really need to know the rest
Jackie chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
I thought this was a really interesting chapter and I can't wait to see what you write next. I can't wait for the wedding!
Supergoddad chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
That was a certain interesting chapter. Also, happy birthday!
Supergoddad chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
That is indeed true. Otherwise I would read other stories.
Supergoddad chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
It's a great story! I am certain I will read it.
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Took you long enough :P First happy b-day, second I never got short part of story b4 posting this one as we agreed in PM so I am disappointed :P :D Anyway keep posting, waiting for new chapter
Jade chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
So I read the first book of this! Amazing, I have read a lot of fan-fiction about lily and James, and this one is pretty good. I would have liked if they kissed more, but they are so cute together that I don't mind!
koolkat983417 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
yay a sequel!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Omg, I'm so sorry. I read that as January 10th! Nice work, just try and use commas more