Reviews for Only Human (Videl POV)
LP Luna Phantom chapter 20 . 3/16
At first I felt that the story was going a little bit fast for my taste, but then I understood that stories don't have to be way too descriptive, that we readers can imagine the scenarios and feelings, and that it is ok that we do so.

Anyway, I just want to say that I finished reading this story with so much pleasure.

Maybe you deserve a better review, but I am not a native speaker of the language, so it is a bit difficult for me to write a longer one.

Thanks for having written this!
dld51 chapter 20 . 10/19/2018
I like this story. It was interesting, but I didn't like Videl dating other men
iMysticalDBZ chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
To be completely honest, I don’t like the AU “Videl has gone through a lot of boyfriends over the past few years” thing. Just a little pet peeve type thing I guess. Still have a feeling imma enjoy this story
Michelle chapter 20 . 3/5/2018
This fan fiction was really good, Gohan x Videl is my number 1 ship and I’m very satisfied and happy I found this! Thank you so much for putting time and effort into this, i really enjoyed it :D
Anibalssj chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
Well, now I'm going to read your other works. I absolutely love your style of just filling the blanks, giving a different perspective, keeping things realistic...anyways, all the things that you warned about are things I ended up loving.

I adore the sparked up romance, it exactly enough to enhance the story, giving it a new flavor without becoming a cliché or overwhelming.

Short, you got a fan
zfj chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
Nice read. I was a bit concerned because there wasn’t any new material and it was following the canon exactly, but they left so many holes and gaps to fill, so your story came out nicely. Hopefully, you’ll pick up your other story soon. This one is good, but Second Chances is amazing. Keep up the good work! Take care.
zfj chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
This was a good chapter. The dynamic between clueless Videl and Krillin is interesting. Given Krillin’s long history with Gohan, it only seem fitting that Krillin take his place since Gohan is dead. Nice work.
Azentra chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
Oh wow... For a first ever fic, this was pretty damn good and I've read a lot worse haha.

Of course, there were some typos every once in a while, but pretty much every fic has that (and I'm still suspecting the site just does that automatically for some reason), but other than that, this was a great read (I stayed up till 5:30 am last night reading the first half, so yeah, kinda pulled me in...)

As to the story itself, I doubt I can add much, if anything, that hasn't been said already. I've always been interested in how all of this must have been for Videl and I'd say she took it all pretty well, I'm sure I would have freaked out a lot more if something like this happened :')

I will definitely be reading Gohan and Videl watch the Cell Games and Second Chances soon, but I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite story from you for a while, it's just exactly what I wanted to see/know and you've made it your own thing in an amazing way while still staying to the main story/canon,that's impressive and I applaud you for that.

I have to ask though, if I start reading your other finished stories, would you prefer one big review at the end like this or a chapter by chapter review? I know it differs from author to author, so I can adapt to that if need be. Untill then, just expect one for each story :3

Greetings, and may many more amazing stories come out of your head, and good morning when you see this probably,
Azentra
Lario chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
Oh, this story was incredible! I've basically binge read through it all the past two days and I absolutely fell in love with it! I especially enjoyed the beginning very with the whole 'normal' schoollife and later her training with Gohan. Seriously, I enjoyed that a lot.

But honestly even the later parts were quite enjoyable, especially Videl -a reguar human- reacting to all this unwordly stuff and trying to make sense of it. Though admittedly the whole Majin Buu portion in general wasn't as fun to read as the earlier stuff, since literally everyone and everything is dying. Also that might just be me, but I wasn't a huge fan of the heaven filler. It felt contrived in the anime, so it was obviously not going to be my slice of cake here. Then again the whole Majin Buu saga in general ranks upon one of my least faorite arcs in dragonball, so I still apploud you for making this a blast to read, despite the circumstances.

Anyways I've seen you also wrote a bunch of other stories, so I'll be having fun reading through them! Almost makes me want to go back to my original idea for a dragonball fanfic. Huh. Then again I still have to finish the Undyne one and it still has a bunch of plotho- I'm rambling~

Also wow, I recently just realized that you're the same Gaby from YouTube...well I mean MozillaVulpix of course. Didn't know you were also a writer, that's interesting, haha
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
I totally agree with the lovey dovey stuff being a little over the top even though I love fluff, I like it to be more original and realistic to the characters. Great work and thanks.
B chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
Your fanfic it was great. I just have always felt that Hurcle's speech to the people of earth would have been better (albeit a little out of character, unless he's been carrying around the guilt of having lied to everyone for so long) had it gone more like, "Sorry I didn't say anything earlier, I was trading blows with Buu to see how my power compared to his. I know now that while I can maybe hold my own for a little while, he's slowly gaining the upper hand and will eventually manage to kill me. Buu thinks that I'm the champion, the best our planet has to offer. This is your chance to show him that he's mistaken, that WE are the champions of the planet and we fear no evil. So please loan me the energy necessary to vanquish Buu and become the heroes you've always wanted to be." Maybe that would have been a bit to humble of him, but had he done that he could have come clean in one sense while preserving his dignity. I don't know. but again, great job!
madsloth chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
This is the first DBZ fic I have ever read, and I have to say it was a good read. Thanks for writing it.
Noip13 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Krillen: *explains that any hope you have of competing with Gohan and co. is gone, and you're naive to think you could get anywhere close to them with hard work. Because they're aliens. And if they fail, we all die together!"

Krillen: "Who's ready for some poker?"
dsrteve chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Hi
dragon chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
Ignore what i've said earlier. I love all of them.