Reviews for Haruto's freaky pet fox
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
People who like this story are a fucking disgrace to fanfiction its terrible, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE GRAMMAR LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL IDIOT!
Shyannada141 chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
I wonder where YUMI is in all this?
Matarra chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
I love this chapter! Especially Misael's hissy fit! "I'M NOT A GODDAMNED PRINCESS!" Pure gold!
And I love your OCs from what I've seen of them so far! Please please please keep writing this! Please!
Hi chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Harry going back into his human form in the future
Opinr chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
Noooooo Carl! A good chapter I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
This is so damn adorable right now, and the waffle part was just really funny. Your still gonna write this yes? Cuz I like this and would be sad/disappointed if you leave this. Your doing good right now , keep doin what your doin.
Opinr chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
An intresting start I look forward to more. Does Hisoka have any more powers other than shadow jumping? Longer chapters would be nice if possible.
FluffySheepLion chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
This story has a lot of potential.
Matarra chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
*laughing* This chapter was amazing! I love how Vetrix/Byron kept feeding Hisoka chocolate Belgium waffles. And how Hisoka kept pouting and acting offended when Faker suggested that he would hurt Haruto. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Avian Le Fey chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
This story is so cool! I'm a Dumbledore basher myself so I want to see the barians, arclights, and tenjos kick his ass! I hope you update soon!
P.S. *dramatically whispers* This is awesome!
Matarra chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Oh god YES! I love this story! Well, at least I love the parts that are out so far. I can't wait for the next chapters! I can't wait until Harry/Hisoka(which by the way is a MUCH better name than Harry, as Harry stated in the first chapter) finds out about all the craziness that occurs around the Zexal crew, especially the Tenjos, Arclights, and Barians. I love how you put Alit's prince in this story too! He does not get enough love.
I laughed so hard when Byron said, "Now Chris, be a good boy and take the mutated fox to our lab!" and when Leo said in response to Mizael asking him if he could drink, "I'm Italian and a prince, of course I can drink!"
Keep up the great work and I will be eagerly awaiting chapter 3!
FluffySheepLion chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Okay, you've got my attention.