Reviews for Redmond Diaries -the second year
AnneNGil chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Ooh... The foreshadowing of Ruby stretching her wings... Clever. But also, it is a sad moment. Poor Ruby.
wishwars chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
I'm reading through these again and they are just so well done! Your work with Ruby's death is so perfect a blend of sad and hopeful, careful and brave. Bravo all over again!
Mel chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
oh my goodness Bedpanne with an e killed me. that is probably the best line i have ever read in fanfiction
aidni chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AdeptatHumanError chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
That chapter was wonderful. I'm in tears and am incomprehensible right now. But, the raw emotion here is perfect. Thank you!
Kat chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Wow, this chapter was beautifully written. I've read the book countless times, and have always wanted more from this moment. And you captured it so perfectly that I had to pause in between reading it, I was getting teary. Thanks for making an old favorite story new again.
seastar97 chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Died when she realized Gil was Maurice. Loving this, it's so amazing
PelirrojaBiu chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Huh! Turs out I haven't reviewed this chapter yet... I'm taking advantage of it to say that I'm missing your words tremendously... Re-reading the RD series for the second time!

This chapter reminded me so much of the times I used to share the apartment with my flatmates... Fantastic times, even if my anal/cleaning/obsessive self must have driven them insane.

Lots of love! xo
otpisrelative chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Speed-reading this because it's so good! I think I missed something in my reading of the books about Priss- she seemed to appear out of nowhere to me- but now I'm starting to get to know her and feel very sorry for her. :(

Wow- Anne's story and the part about Maurice sounds... naughty. I'd love to read that story in its entirety, plot holes and interminable speeches and all. It hurts a little, how real her disappointment at rejection feels.

Oh, Diana. Sweet, simple, earthy, red-blooded Diana.

This is fantastic.
JD SPARKS chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Beautiful. Ugh this part is so sad! Poor Gilbert! Lovely chapter, and the 2nd year was great, much heavier than the first of course. I can't remember when Anne gets that pink heart necklace from Gilbert in the books. For some reason I thought it was something he had just given her back when they were friends. I'm going to need to go back and flip through to see, I guess I missed its origin. That was the one thing I was like wait.. I guess because in my head she already had it at this point.
JD SPARKS chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Oh, so sad! Great chapter! I love that you've delved more into the friendship that existed between Ruby and Gilbert. That was one of the things that bothered me in AoI that there wasn't much mention of Gil in regards to Ruby, though they were often in each others company back in Queens. Thanks for writing a relationship that feels more real between them, very sad and beautiful. Ruby's letter is great, feels very much like it fits into his choice to propose this year.
Amybf19 chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Ohyou did a wonderful job with this! But now I want them reunited! :) I will miss this story!
Amybf19 chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Amybf19 chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Oh this is my favorite chapter this far! I am catching up on my fabric!
Amybf19 chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Ohhhh ynois was a gin e chapter! Loved it,!
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »