Reviews for Breaking In
d'evilregal chapter 45 . 9/9
Omg fucking shit lol Sidney-_- please update soon xx
sequoiabuttrfly chapter 45 . 9/8
As much as we all love those smut moments, I must admit that I love the flirtatious and cute moments that much more between these two characters. The moment Henry walked into the kitchen, I couldn't help but laugh. That kid is going to be the death of both Robin and Regina, I swear he is LOL! Quite honestly, it is an advantage of having an ex-thief for a boyfriend who can lie at the drop of a hat! God bless Robin's soul for that! Considering the moments to come in the scenes that followed, Henry realizing that his mother was dating the neighbor would have been a not-so-great moment.

I think the best thing to happen right now would be for Regina to invite all three asses, Cora Leo and Sidney, to dinner at her house. With one simple shrimp dinner, she can take them all out with a lethal helping of "food poisoning". I'm sure that all of of us would support Regina and purchase a box of rat poison for her LOL!

I wish that a part of me would believe Cora. To believe that she is being honest with Regina and wanting to mend their relationship. However, it's just not possible for me to do that. The woman is pure evil from head to toe, completely selfish and considers no one but herself. I'd love to see Regina have the freedom to share the knowledge of her relationship with Robin, but the only way for that to become a reality is if Cora was to have her memory erased, to develop amnesia. So, for Cora to think Regina is going to ever give in and attempt to make their relationship resemble anything other than toxic, well she will have to find a way to time travel and reverse all the damage that she has done over the years.

Leo can kiss my ass! He has no right to speak to Regina at all in my opinion. The only thing he needs to be concerned with is IF she drops the ball and falls short in her job. Period! To feel a need to open up a line of communication as if he gives a shit about her in any other way is a crock of crap! If he gave an ounce of concern for her, he would have treated her much differently the moment she approached him about her situation with Sidney. So for him to now show his concerns as it pertains to the relationship with her mother, yeah, he can go to hell!

I had hoped that Robin would have walked in on the conversation between Sidney and Regina. That piece of shit deserves a good ass-whooping. Regina never asked him to get her tickets to that concert, hell, she never even gave him the impression that she wanted to go, much less go with him. Sidney needs a serious reality check and I think its perfectly fine that Robin be the one to help him out with that. I'm not comfortable with the idea of Sidney believing that Regina is going to be home alone for the holiday weekend. The thought that he could somehow ruin what she has planned with Robin, oh yeah, I would kill him myself if that happened. So, please...don't let that happen LOL!
dee-thequeenbee chapter 45 . 9/8
daaaamn this chapter was like a collection of people I can't stand. I really love how you're building up the amount of stress Regina is currently facing, I mean how there are a lot of little things that all together are driving her mad. also I liked the convo with Cora and how she handled it, the moment about the songs and the CD was really sweet and ohh sidney at the end.. I can already see the first real shadows of his madness there, I feel like he'll get much worse.. it was really insightful and even though everyone is waiting for labor weekend I really enjoyed it!
Dinah-forsyte chapter 45 . 9/7
Sorry for the F.. wordcan't help myself
Dinah-forsyte chapter 45 . 9/7
Go Regina! Handling things in a right way! Go fuck yourself, Sidney! And Robin, oh, you are soooo gonna get some...if she's not gonna freak out))
maxiefae chapter 45 . 9/7
If Leo and cara are having an affair Or if he was the man that Henry found out about then he’s even more of a loser than I thought
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 45 . 9/7
God this is so great. You’re so great. I love outlaw queens relationship so much, they’re so supportive and have a rlly wonderful dynamic. God I missed this story! Thank you!
I love your fics chapter 21 . 8/14
Me: i love angst and slow burn fanfictions
Also me, 21 chapters into this one: oh i love how you got me fully invested and yet they still didn't have sex, regina is going out with sidney, and i'm going to punch a wall, thanks satan
sequoiabuttrfly chapter 44 . 8/5
The conversation Regina has with her father...thank you...It's been weighing on my mind, wondering when or if the situation that occurred at her parents' home was ever going to come to light, as it pertains to Cora and/or Henry Sr. Their conversation took me back to the 100th episode of Once. It was never about what Regina had done in her past, Henry Sr. loved her and trusted her no matter all she'd done. This conversation was similar. He knew what Robin had done but that didn't matter because of the trust he places in Regina. I'm so glad that not only does Regina now have Henry and Robin to put her first, her father will now do the same, protecting her like he should have done all those years ago.

I'm also glad that Regina did not keep what happened with her father from Robin. I wondered if she would tell him the truth or keep it from him until after the holiday. It's better that Robin know the truth. Now he and Regina can be together in whatever capacity they find works for now and the time they spend over the holiday won't be filled with secrets. I also enjoyed the moment they both admitted their feelings for one another. Just like the show, they don't speak those three words out loud but it's being said in every action and word spoken in their own way. Not to mention, it seems the shoe will now be on the other foot and Regina will be the one to provide comfort to Robin as things kick up on his end at some point in the coming chapters.

As for there not being any more danger as it pertains to Robin, I am a bit skeptical. Sydney hasn't been around much and he'd be the perfect person to find out of Robin's past and exploit it to the proper individuals (Leo and Cora) just to prove a point and hurt Regina in the process out of spite. I'm hoping that I'm wrong but I just don't believe there's nothing to happen in reference to it going forward.
AmongstEmeraldClouds chapter 44 . 8/4
This chapter was so touching and emotional and heartwarming my heart is full and ready for whatever comes next!
Nana chapter 44 . 8/2
I have no words I just.. fucking love this fic
hevelinchris chapter 44 . 8/3
Henry Sir is an angel sent from heaven. I'm so glad he will keep it a secret. I bit worried even if Cora really doesn't remember she still can once she sees Robin in the future. But until then, I just hope that Regina and Robin will work on their relationship. I really loved this chapter and confess that I don't think I'd manage go through all this stuff Regina's faced.
FannyK chapter 44 . 8/3
I loved this chapter. So full of emotions! And they are in the clear finally. Ahhh, I love this story so much! Thanks for the update!
Yazzy1296 chapter 44 . 8/2
Oh my gosh. Henry Sr., what an absolute angel. & Regina not being able to hide how much she loves Robin no matter how hard she tries. I adored this chapter.
Sammytime467 chapter 44 . 8/2
Love your style of writing and the way you write your words. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. Love. Love. Love.
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »