Reviews for Plain, Dark, Weirdo
Dalyse chapter 1 . 9/10
This is really beautiful. Thank you.
Gomizia chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
this is very nice. you know i think even if we didn't have The Last, naruhina's moments are enough to make them canon. I think since the war (since Pein's attack even) Hinata has become someone precious to him, though he himself hasn't realized it.
i mean he went ballistic when he saw her killed by Pain, and he was willing to finally let the Kyuubi out. Then, when Naruto showed up after mastering Kyubi chakra mode, when they literally talked about each other's eyes. Hinata knew it was the real Naruto from his eyes, and when he saved her from Zetsu, Naruto acknowledged Hinata's strength saying that he could see it in her eyes. That is just aaahhhh.
And then, the slap! She was there again when Naruto lost his will to fight, just like she was when Naruto shared his rare moment of being in doubt before the match with Neji. Also that vague comment Kiba made about Naruto wanting to look cool in front of Hinata. And then, just seconds before Hinata was caught in the tsukuyomi and mentally screamed Naruto-kun, and it actually reached him and he was more than ready to jump out of Sasuke's susanoo to flee, if not for Sasuke holding his collar. And when Sakura confessed again to Sasuke (before he put her in genjutsu) with Naruto's clone being there too, Naruto didn't give any reaction at all, I think that says enough, that his boyhood crush for Sakua is over. If you look at it again, Naruhina's moments are subtle and enough (because it's a shonen after all).

i don't even know why i'm saying these things. I guess i just wanna tell you that if I didn't have The Last, your fic here is how I imagined NaruHina would be after the war; just casually spending time together before he actually realized that indeed she was someone precious to him. then they got married!
paradoxical.001 chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Just going on a rampage of your stories~ I dont usually read Naruhina (I seem to be attracted to crack-ships and least-common ships, unfortunately) but this was sweet. Aww.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Awww...ok, she's weird. She's a true blue weirdo judging by the hugs between her and Shino. But this fluff is fluff as fluff. Couldn't get better.
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
That was absolutely beautiful!
SocialSuicideGirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Mmmmm, that was nice, but if you're trying to stitch together the NaruHina canon pairing with a highlight reel of their Moments, aren't you missing a few?

I guess they weren't as significant as the ones you chose, but they could help fill out the progression a bit more if you wanted, like when she made Naruto snacks for that mission they went on together, when he first returned to the village and saw her again for the first time, the RtN stuff, lots of filler-sized gems it would be nice to know Naruto was actually paying attention too, depending how much you'd want to broaden it out & add to the build-up.

I understand why you'd exclude The Last, but the whole Neji/slap/hand-holding bit during the war is significant enough to add another good paragraph/section I reckon.

I guess I might be getting more picky, the more stories of yours I read! :P

As always, great writing, smooth & clear & fluent
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Ahhhh how cute I really liked it. Good job.
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
That is the sweetest naruhina fic I've ever read.
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Gahhhh the fluff, it's too sweet! Loved it.
my tea chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
soooo cuteee~ 3
guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
nice story!
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Thank you for summing up in pretty words the way I've felt as I've watched this series progress the last few years. I can't really see where anyone would think that Sakura would ever love Naruto as anything but a brother and even if she did they would never work. All along you see as he slowly matures that Hinata is his perfect match. But poor, dense Naruto doesn't get it... At first. I was soooo happy to see how it all concluded and you did a lovely job paraphrasing his pov. Love it.
ene chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
lovely story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for writing such a cute fluffy story. That was exactly what I needed to end the year. ) also I don't know why exactly but the paragraph at the beginning about the color beige made me laugh out loud for real lol
Victoria chapter 1 . 12/30/2014