Reviews for Do Not Dare Not to Dare
Can you please update the story soon. I would kill to know what happens next
Maritza92 chapter 1 . 8/21
Can you please update your story? I would really love to know What happens next. I have read all the chapters more than once nou and I would appreciate it if I can see what happens.
Maritza92 chapter 11 . 7/25
I would like to know what happens next. I would like to know how all the Pevensies would react when the curse is broken... and how everything will pan out in the end. will Susan find her husband and daughter? please update again soon...
Maritza92 chapter 11 . 7/25
rollingthunderRT chapter 11 . 6/29
hi! I came across your fanfic a few months ago, and I wanted to ask something, but it seems that it will not continue so I did not ask, but now that you're back I can ask, so...
How Susan and Jefferson relationship will work? She is 17 while he is between late 20s to mid 30s according to production notes (written on his page in Once wiki), and how old is their daughter? 10? Are they going to de-aged like when August became Pinocchio again?
That's the only thing that bothers me, everything else is very good, and I really liked the inclusion of more characters, even those that are not from Disney.
Keep up the good work :D
FabinaForever11 chapter 11 . 6/24
I'm sorry you hear about your loss!

Awesome chapter!
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 11 . 6/24
Yay! So happy this story has been updated! I look forward to the next chapter! And loved the insight of Susan/Tori this chapter!
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 11 . 6/24
Can't wait for more!
Maritza92 chapter 10 . 2/21
OK, first of I hope you are able to update the story soon, because I would love to know what happens next. I would like to know how everyone would react to the truth once they get their memory's back.
clawfulGood chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Oh my gooooosh. This fic is so good I don't think that I'll ever be able to read another fic in this genre. You wrote it so perfectly? And you write about parts in-between the show. To fill in the gaps. Whereas most crossover fics just copy-paste the show and add the new characters. This was so amazing and good. And I really hope you continue but I understand full well if you don't because it's just been so dang long.
skyent chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
Please continue the story!
fangirlwriter93 chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Please do Lucy/peter pan
WriterGirl1198 chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
I am so, so sorry to hear about your grandmother, and I know that nothing I say can help at all. I have lost one grandmother and both grandfathers, so I can certainly understand. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
I really liked this chapter, and I loved learning more about Peter in Storybrooke. I was so happy that he told off Mother Superior. Blue makes me so angry! And thank goodness Astrid and Leroy get their happy ending, finally!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
FabinaForever11 chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Interesting story. I hope you continue it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »