Reviews for And Justice for All
Fiona chapter 8 . 7/30/2003
Much MUCH better ending! great story too!
SpaceCowboy chapter 8 . 3/30/2003
Well, that was a highly predictable story. It read like a generic prison drama from some old episode of the A-Team.

That said, I loved it! I know my first two statements sound bad, but despite their truth I was still so compelled to keep reading. You are an excellent writer. It was fast paced, well timed, well thought out and very well written.

Unfotunately, it did read like it should be in another fandom though. Aside from a transporter and shuttle or two, the rest seemed a little too earthly...if ya know what I mean.

A pad and pen. Yellow line. Briefcase. Prison beatings and rape. This is stock stuff.

But I still can't help loving this story. Maybe because I'm a big Trip fan and just can't get enough of his angst, but I still enjoyed this very much despite it's predictability.

I'd love to read more of your stuff.

SpaceCowboy.
Slide chapter 8 . 3/23/2003
Excellent! Liked it. I think the first ending was acceptable - you could already assume that Trip and Reed would patch things up as it was, and with Trip already fighting with himself to confess to Archer what happened, him going through the same struggle to confess to Malcolm was a little superfluous. But I liked the story... and yes, I'm glad it wasn't slash, as I'd originally expected, as that would have probably just been merely gratuitous...
sublevel27rm108 chapter 8 . 3/21/2003
Both endings were story was so good, it didn't really need an epilogue, but it's just fine anyway! Btw, thank you very much for no slash-it's just so unnecessary and unrealistic for the characters when people include that stuff. Anyway, you made it into a very believable ending.

Bravo!

~sublevel27rm108~
Catspaw chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
I have to say, I don't think it needed an epilogue. It was pretty much of a given what Trip and Malcolm would say in that and it really didn't do much to further the story except say what had already been said.
GhostWriter25 chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Absolutely YES! Loved the ending. Thank you for this!
abharding chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
I may be in the minority, but I like the way the story ended the first time... I liked this ending, but I thought the first one was better. Just my own humble opinion
Amy Rose chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
O! Even better ending! Loved this end so much! I think you got their characters right at this moment. Truley wonderful!

;)
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
I loved the ending, this caps it off perfectly and gives both men some closure on what was a very difficult situation. I thought you handled this beautifully. Thank you, Ali D :~)
tracy-thenaggingcube chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
I liked this ending! But I also liked the other ending. I am a nag and will always ask for more. Both endings worked, both fit the story. Glad to have more to read always.

A hard angsty story but a good read.

Thanks for adding the extra bit!
bandybones1 chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Yes, this is much better! I like the idea that they were both blaming themselves and so now are on common ground. Poor Trip- trying to show he was not weak. Thank you for humoring us!

I think your next story "Signs of Life" was even better! So when are you going to write another one, hm? (Pretty please...)
zealousgirl chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Yup! I did like that ending better. Not that I always want a happy (if you can call it that) ending, but given the seriousness of this piece and the trauma that Trip endured, it was nice to have some closure. I do feel that the friendship between Malcolm and Trip is very real (no slash!) and that you portrayed this encounter in a very real way. Thank you.

So what are you planning on posting next? I am missing your angst-filled tales...
Kale chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Ah! Much better. Thank you for adding a longer ending.
RaeTucker chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Thank you. A great ending to a great story.
Visage chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
Great ending... a little short, but great! Keep up the good work!

~*Visage*~