Reviews for With Time
Love it, hope you continue it
Please continue working on this story! I have been following it for years and despite it being incomplete (but hopefully completed one day) it has remained one of my top 2 favorite Revenge stories.
fish330 chapter 16 . 10/6
Thank you. I loved it. Peace before the storm. It is beautiful and Almost like they are a normal couple. Kind wish it keep going like this some more chapter or The Shit stared. No just keep the sweet going
SamFlix chapter 16 . 10/6
Great update. I love the development of this fic and their relationship, how they are experiencing a normal life for the first time without revenge occupying Emily's head 24/7.
Lovely seeing an update! I must have read this story a few dozen times, you write them so effortlessly! Love your writing style and please do keep updating! I look forward to new chapters!
Wow. It's been so long and I'm glad for the update. Thanks.
fish330 chapter 16 . 10/4
Wow, what a beautiful surprise! Thank you a million times! I love your twist, it fit perfectly and turely not what I thought when I read the 15th chapter many many times
Fabery chapter 15 . 10/1
It's been so long I actually had to go back and read everything from the start once again. Glad to see you are back
SamFlix chapter 15 . 10/1
I really needed to leave a review because your update brought me so much happiness. I read your story for the first time when I was around 15 years old, a teen obsessed with Revenge and with this couple who had so much potential. Now I am 20, still in love with this show and thankful for having someone sharing their ideas through fanfics. You brought me back to those feelings I had when I was younger, there are no words to describe my gratitude for you making me feel like this.

Your writing is amazing, I love the character's development and how you still manage to spark a romance between two people who hurt each other deeply, it’s natural and touching. I hope you continue posting it, I’d be really happy to keep reading it. Thank you so much.
Little Rae of Light chapter 15 . 9/30
I completely missed the email notification that you updated and I am completely shook and so incredibly overwhelmed that you've returned to us. I haven't even read the chapter yet but I wanted you know how excited I am about this. I am grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This means so much. I love being about to live through incredible stories and this is one of them.
Thanks for picking this story up again, I’m really intrigued to see how it will end and have re-read it at least once every six mi this since I found it. I love the potential of Emily and Daniel, will keep tabs on this story
Rose chapter 15 . 9/16
Ahhh this is so good! I just read all 15 chapters in one go, cause I saw it was updated and omg I love it! Their dynamic is absolutely hilarious and also I am so starved for Revenge content so thank you for restarting this! Excited to see where it goes!
MiniMorti chapter 15 . 9/15
I am so happy that you chose to continue the story, it is one of my favourites.
I only recently found it and for a moment I hesitated to read it because it hasn't been updated for a while but I read it anyway because I love revenge and I have not regretted reading it. Especially since you updated.
Also I absolutely love the way you tell this story. Sooo amazing.
Thank you for writing this story. I recently found this story and I love it! Hope you can update soon!
Glad to see you continue this story, hope to read more soon! Daniel & Emily 4 ever!