Reviews for Haley's true family
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 17 . 6/14
Your last update was April, 2017. Does this mean you have discontinued this story. If yes, please reconsider. Itwould be nice to see Haley free to her full potential, and it would be nice to see Dumbledore get his comeuppance.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 17 . 5/31
Muy bueno.
Guest7091 chapter 14 . 4/8
You could have Hedwig be an angel who was transformed into a owl.

P.S I love the story so far so I hope you come back.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
Why are they talking about high school? She's 14, so she'd be in middle school; if she wasn't already enrolled at Hogwarts! Her school!
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 5/24/2017
LOVE IT!
foxchick1 chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
Can't wait to read more.
Faery66 chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
Erimenthe chapter 17 . 4/7/2017
This is a great story so far. I really hope things will be good for Haley in Salem (better than Hogwarts anyway) and that she makes some good friends. I'm hoping that the 2 she met for teachers or whatever aren't as bad as they're coming across as so far. Really am wondering who (what?) the L is in that one letter. Did I miss a clue somewhere or is it a clue for future story telling lol. Can't wait to find out.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
I think she should go to Salem half of the time. So far it just seems like a terrible school (no offense just my opinion) and she wouldn't get to spend as much time with Sam and Dean. I also kind of want her to still go to hogwarts to be with the twins and to screw everyone over with the overprotective older brothers that could possible become DADA teachers or something
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Wonder what the twins told her and if Dumbledore will figure out where she actually went since she is wearing the necklace and he should not be able to track her.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
At least it is only a bug and hopefully they will be able to help build her immune system up with potions so that it does not happen again.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
Wonder how her meeting with their dad will go and if he will try and change in order to stay in her life.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
It's nice to see her find out things about her mother.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Wonder if they will have the Dursley's pay for what they did to Haley and that they contact the DMLE to prosecute them for harming a magical child.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
That actually is a good thing for her to learn since most wizards and witches only fight with magic and it should help her control her magic.