Reviews for Haley's true family
WerewolfKing350 chapter 11 . 8/12
Why are they talking about high school? She's 14, so she'd be in middle school; if she wasn't already enrolled at Hogwarts! Her school!
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 5/24
LOVE IT!
foxchick1 chapter 17 . 4/30
Can't wait to read more.
Faery66 chapter 17 . 4/25
Hope to read more soon.

D
Erimenthe chapter 17 . 4/7
This is a great story so far. I really hope things will be good for Haley in Salem (better than Hogwarts anyway) and that she makes some good friends. I'm hoping that the 2 she met for teachers or whatever aren't as bad as they're coming across as so far. Really am wondering who (what?) the L is in that one letter. Did I miss a clue somewhere or is it a clue for future story telling lol. Can't wait to find out.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
I think she should go to Salem half of the time. So far it just seems like a terrible school (no offense just my opinion) and she wouldn't get to spend as much time with Sam and Dean. I also kind of want her to still go to hogwarts to be with the twins and to screw everyone over with the overprotective older brothers that could possible become DADA teachers or something
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Wonder what the twins told her and if Dumbledore will figure out where she actually went since she is wearing the necklace and he should not be able to track her.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
At least it is only a bug and hopefully they will be able to help build her immune system up with potions so that it does not happen again.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
Wonder how her meeting with their dad will go and if he will try and change in order to stay in her life.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
It's nice to see her find out things about her mother.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Wonder if they will have the Dursley's pay for what they did to Haley and that they contact the DMLE to prosecute them for harming a magical child.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
That actually is a good thing for her to learn since most wizards and witches only fight with magic and it should help her control her magic.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
At least she is opening up a little and now is growing closer to her family. Will the Goblins press charges against Dumbledore and the others for what they did and maybe get everything that he took from her back with interest.
god of all chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soohn.
Holy Roman Empire chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Sorry about the breakup. The three pranksters are a trio of pyros :) I hope they pull a prank on Dean and Sam and win the Prank Wars.