Reviews for Her Savior
myJediProtector chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
When Obi wan was talking to Anakin, it

Was real good advice. I'll use throughout my life.
catwoman8940 chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
Great Story to bad it couldn't have been like that to begin with.
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
love this story please update soon.
beautyqueenofonlyeighteen326 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
that was so sweet!
calsax chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Your Padme is a bit out of character but other than that a good chapter.
calsax chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Short but interesting.
LaPapillion chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
That was a very sweet story!
Summer's Sun chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
This is a really good story! I LOVED IT!
bonnythebunny chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
"Oh God! Is that bad for the baby? Should I not have done that?"

hahahaha! i just loved that part! great story! a good shorty-ish story of romance always makes me smile! so cute! just one thing... how does anakin know they're going to be twins? -We're going to have a little you and little me!- yeah, that's what he said... wait... OH! he meant the baby was part of both! how sweet!
bonnythebunny chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
ah, yes... i can almost hear obi-wan's thoughts: will you PLEASE get a room to do your romanticcy-ness?
bonnythebunny chapter 10 . 6/16/2005
"Don't you dare leave me."

hee, i loved that part! too fluffy, still a bit too fast (you should have given them MORE time to be more romantic)but that's ok. great chappy!
bonnythebunny chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
um, i'm a bit confused on the wounds part... where exactly were they? I mean, you said they were internal, so how can padme and yoda see them? one more thing: the story is going a bit too fast. stop for details, make the moments (especially the romantic ones, hee) last longer with more description, dialogue and thoughts!

apart from that... the story's ok. no, wait... it's good... nope- GREAT! the idea and plot id really really cool, honestly!
bonnythebunny chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
*sing-song voice* matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a matchmaker! la-lala-la-la!YAY! i love how obi-wan is handling things, all matchmaker-like! hee! he is evil! in a nice way, of course... ah, he is scheming... oh, yes...
bonnythebunny chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
nice story!
Aimed mischief chapter 12 . 5/29/2005
It's so sweet, I love it! The chapters aren't too long or too short, and the story is so sweet. I hope you'll make a squel to this story, where someone is after Anakin again, coz I really loved this one and can hardly wait for more! I alwasy love stories where someone are after Anakin, it's so fun! Excellent work!