Reviews for Time of the Season
sloksingh45 chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
d
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 18 . 2/20/2016
Awww sooo lovelly Awesome wonderful... Amazing...I love it..:-) .. Great work ..and fantastic story congrats :-) I enjoyed:-)
PR Salvatore chapter 18 . 2/9/2016
just reread this story and wow such good writing
this was a good read while waiting for you next update on your current story :)
pattileozitkushotmail.com chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Ok I read this straight through. So I didn't review every chapter. Sorry :( Very imaginative story. I love it. I like the way you handle Damon's desertion. The ptsd is a great angle. I Appreciate the more reAl the south at the the civil war.
I love your cure theory. I agree Silas was really a bore. Although I loved seeing Paul Wesley play him. strong in this story and not whiney. I prefer thAt treatment of her.
Klaus is such a jerk I am glad Sheila thwarted him. I totally saw Jasmine Guy speak every line you wrote for Sheila
As always. Completely satisfied at the end of your story
Sorry for typos Kindle touch screen a pita! 3
pattileozitkushotmail.com chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Oh! No I didn't read this one yet! You know your writing is very bad for my housekeeping routine - as in I don't have one anymore because I HAVE to read your stuff more than I need to clean! :)
Already loving it - lets see how far I can get on my lunch break!
scarlett2112 chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
I love that they're all parents and have formed one great big happy family. I love DE HEA's... It's a really good story. Thanks for telling me about it. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Carol
scarlett2112 chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
Yay, they're married. Damon is an old romantic at heart isn't he! I like kind of like the idea of Katherine not being able to set foot in the county... He does have 'skills'... On to 18...
scarlett2112 chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
Yup, they usually take the bone marrow from the iliac crest with a coring needle. Owie.. Only a half of a Lortab isn't very much though. They're really not that potent. I realize they wouldn't order Morphine or some such thing for that but a guy Damon's size would probably need more than a 1/2 of a pain pill. Sometimes Dr's make no sense when we have a 300-400 pound person and the Dr. orders one pain pill... *shakes head*..
But I digress, I'm procrastinating on my own story so I thought I'd read another chapter. Different fathers, that would explain why Giuseppe could be so callous to Damon. But why would he raise his brother's child. I'm sure he knew! I guess he probably just didn't want to live with embarrassment of knowing his wife cheated on him.. Glad Stefan will be fine.
scarlett2112 chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
I'm glad she's okay but maybe they should've abstained from having sex for a little bit. She is still recovering from emotional and physical trauma.. I hope Stefan gets his wish for humanity.
scarlett2112 chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
I'm know she's very young and that she and Damon have time but I still feel bad that she lost their baby. Can't you just imagine the beautiful babies they would make...
scarlett2112 chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
I like that you made Sheila not hate Damon and is a good person in this. Damon was disheartened when they found out why he was discharged. As if Elena would think any less of him! He really doesn't know her very well if he believes that... Are we going to meet Phyllis? It's nice that someone chose Damon for once. I even kind of like that you made Damon and Stefan so close and so close with Zach.
scarlett2112 chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Their first time was very nice. PTSD can be crippling really but they make a lot of medications that help with the hallucinations and flashbacks.. Hopefully Zach, Stefan and Elena will encourage him to get the help he needs.
scarlett2112 chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Elena and Damon are taking things up a notch. I actually did find it repugnant when I first heard about 'such a thing'. My mother taught me nothing! I like that they both could find pleasure in each other. Damon is pretty fearless albeit a little stupid for taking on Klaus like that... They (JP & co,) led us to believe that Klaus was the biggest, baddest, most fearless, most cruel vampire EVER in the history of vampiredom and they all but emasculated him with the snowflakes and ponys. That's why I have never nor will I ever watch 'TO' nor will I ever watch a JP helmed show again.. She squandered so much of the magic DE had. Like when her memories returned. We DE fans waited the entire season for that moment and it was so anti climactic. They barely paid it lip service. That was such a disappointment... On to 12.
zaubernuss chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
That was nice and entertaining. Damon showing up from the past was an intriguing idea. Though I did missed his snippety and sarcasm a bit, he was exactly the southern gentleman I'd imagined him to be from those brief glimpses into 1864.
scarlett2112 chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Monday's do suck. I have to agree with that sentiment. Can you imagine the beautiful babies that DE would make... They're both so pretty.. I'll read more again sometime soon.