Reviews for Aliens Among Us
Lord of Moons chapter 21 . 7/9/2019
Quantum physics is really important in modern computing. Never mind quantum computers, quantum algorithms can make chips ridiculously more efficient. They have less people on remnant remember, even poor countries like Africa have had a few computer geniuses that affected modern computing. And computing on Earth is actually pretty new. It's a little newer than planes, and the airship industry is actually returning.
Hohenheim chapter 21 . 7/9/2018
This is good. Quite good, in fact. The side-story you created is well done, and to be honest, I prefer some of these characters to their canon counterparts. However; I disagree with how this story concluded, how Team Rwby is able to return to Remnant, even after being so inducted into earth culture and society. I feel that, maybe, this whole dynamic of them able to return home, more people coming from Remnant to Earth, would not have been as powerful as team Rwby trapped on Earth, and the story concluding with a flash forward, maybe showing each character’s fate, and the story ending with a narration or musing from Ruby to her kids (let’s be honest she would absolutely get married) about the whole adventure. That, would have been EXCELLENT.
QueckSilber chapter 16 . 5/25/2018
now I'm imagining how Yang might react to the BBC series Top Gear (back when it was hosted by Jeremy "Jezza" Clarkson, Richard "Hamster" Hammond, and James "Captain Slow" May
aew.3 chapter 33 . 8/6/2017
Now I want to see Weiss go pro in CS. Joining a team, going to her first LAN, playing in a major eventually.
Jiggly Joe chapter 29 . 7/1/2017
Also, I might have to stop reading these stories of White Rose becomes impossible.

Not sure when exactly it becane an OTP for me but it did.

The teasing of it and then sudden 180 tone for their relationship didn't really help, though. Of course, you've done a lot of that in this series so far - and I'm not even talking about ships.
Jiggly Joe chapter 29 . 7/1/2017
I doubt Ruby killed those thugs in the beginning of the series.

The group of White Fang she knocked off a speeding train being chased by a horde of Grimm, on the other hand...
TheUndeadGoth chapter 39 . 6/18/2017
For an SoL, this turned out really good. It was a little dramatic at times, but realistic and that made it so easy to relate too. You've done a fantastic job on this, just as you did on tge first installation.
XionKuriyama chapter 31 . 5/8/2016
I'm kind of skimming through this series, but I just wanted to say: Ruby playing Kerbal Space Program is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my entire life.
TacoKing23 chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
This one had some punch to it.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 39 . 3/16/2016
Whoo! This was fun to read. I quite like how Weiss got into gaming. Though, I will honestly say that I'm salty with the pairings. I won't let something like that keep me from enjoying this series of yours! Good work!
Smithrooks chapter 39 . 12/10/2015
This was a welcome contrast from the plot-heavy Emergence series. You portrayed the light, fluffy side of everyday life well, while still keeping the elements of darkness that were in the original Emergence. After reading this, the biggest thought I have in my head is that Yang 's personality may never be the same. An entertaining read like the rest of the series, albeit in a different way. Writing is great as usual, looking forward to reading Convergence!
ImmortalEmperorWithAnEpicBeard chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
CHRIST! This fanfic make me miss HS so much. Sum up the feel for it. First fanfic that does that to me emotionally.
Kagame chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
I'm wondering if the aesop that all rich people are monsters needed to be explicitly discussed, it's already pretty heavily subverted in-universe, so having the characters discuss it feels like I'm getting hit in the head with something.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
I thought she always made that bad pun?
:p
I've decided to post once and then again when I catch up in convergence, and likely won't diverge. [:p]
Like Emergence, we worth reading, short chapters are short, less so when he only responds to a couple of reviewers in his end AN.
Ou0 chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Holy shit... I forgot about this story _
I need to finish it now then!