Reviews for Trust
Nicky chapter 15 . 1/10/2003
I'm glad these story ending happily. Nick and Cori deserve to be together. And, maybe Rae will even get her act together! Great job. Is there a sequel in the works or are we left to imagine the rest?
Nicky chapter 14 . 1/7/2003
Oh, I'm glad Nick and Cori got together. Has Rae backed down or does she have something else up her sleeve?
Nicky chapter 12 . 1/3/2003
Poor Cori! I can understand her dislike for surgeons! I hope Nick is able to lessen her intense hate for all surgeons.

And, what was Jackie thinking help Rae follow Cori? Is she being sucked into Rae's sick little illusion of what she has with Nick? Apparently, Nick didn't get through to her. Maybe he should have hit her. At least something would have gotten through her thick head! LOL. I cannot wait for more!
Nicky chapter 10 . 1/3/2003
Whoohoohoo! Go, Nick! He showed that bitch! I never did like her. I mean, what kind of woman would treat Nick that way? Now, I hope she listens to him and stays away from Cori.
Nicky chapter 10 . 12/19/2002
I'd like to slap Rae across the face, then throw some sort of food on her! LOL. Nick better suck up to Cori, if he wants her to talk to him. The way to any woman's heart is good choclate. So, he better send a big bouquet! LOL. Please post more because I really like this story.
Khalessa chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
Cori will eat Rae for lunch! Rae has no business butting in since shes trying to reconcile with her husband!
Nicky chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
Urg, what is Rae going to say to Cori? She had her chance with Nick. She only wants him because she can't have him! She's the one who chose to work things out with her boring husband. LOL. Nick found someone better; she needs to realize that. I'm sure Cori will let her know that, or she'll get upset. I'm not sure which one yet. Please post the next chapter!
liz122474 chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
Holy Moly! Can't wait to read this "discussion".
Nicky chapter 7 . 12/16/2002
Oooh, she laid one on him! LOLOL. Even if it was a little one. Haha. I can't wait for more.
Khalessa chapter 7 . 12/16/2002
I rarely read presidio med stories, but this one I did and am enjoying it. I liked Coris sneak attack kiss. FINALLY someone knocked Kokoris off balance. WTG
Nicky chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
That was the funniest thing I ever read! Those female doctors crack me up, except for Rae. I can't stand her. She has no right to be jealous. She had a great thing with Nick, but she decided to stay with her plain, boring husband! LOL. Please post more soon!
Nicky chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
I like Dr. Koko, too! LOL. I like their negotiating style. Now, what's going to happen over that drink, hmmm?
liz122474 chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
OHHHHHHH, awesome! Love the fight scene lol!
Nicky chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Dr. Koko! LOLOL. I would have paid money to see this fight. I think Nick and Cori would make a great couple. Cori is dead-on with her opinion of Rae. She doesn't know what she wants, and she's ruining other people's lives in the process. Nick should ignore her and move on with his life. Please post more soon. I want to know what happens during round two.
Nicky chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
I'm not a doctor or anything, but wouldn't surgery help him heal faster than physical therapy. He wants to get back on the ice. I'm sure he'd go for the quick fix, even if Cori is against it. Please have Nick in the next chapter! ;)