Reviews for The Nearness of You
DarkDarcyMysteries215 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
when darcy said she stole his heart i melted
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
A few autocorrect/spelling mistakes:
summa cum laude - not Suma cum laude; mercilessly - not mercenarily; woman/women; to - not too;

And what happened to your scene break?
Windchimed chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
:-) Nice and steamy! Thanks for sharing.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Great development, you didn't just rush in. Love that you took the time setting the scene. You've got talent!
Moltz chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
That was a very pleasant way to wait out the blizzard.
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Too cute! I know where you got the idea for this story.
snapify52 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Wowza. That Darcy says the sweetest of things. *blushes*
EvelynRo chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I loved it the first time I read it and I love it just as much today. Brava!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Darcy rescuing Elizabeth... This was a lovely one-shot. Incredibly sexy with the slow dancing and the singing. And the end with Jane and Bingley finding them... I have a feeling those crazy kids will go all night and the morning too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
My comments pretty much echo those of the person before me. I love reading and rereading your stories. This one is pure perfection. You really are a talented writer. Am following Girl on Fire closely and had just read what you read on your author profile. I am sorry for all the crap you are dealing with. It is devastating and probably not what you imagined your life would be like at 40. I feel you because we are similar in age, have suffered a recent loss of a much loved parent and I too discovered infidelity. I chose to forgive. It cuts every day but that was my decision. My thoughts are with you. You have an amazing gift and many faceless people pulling for you. Find strength in that. Please put pen to paper soon. It might be just what you need. A massive fan xx
Lou Darcy chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
God, I don't know how many times I've read this. This is my favorite one-shot! It is so well written... so romantic and hilarious at the same time. Describes Darcy and Lizzie perfectly. I just love it.
You are very, VERY talented! I hope you could write another short stories like this in the near future. Thanks for sharing this with us!
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Very nice
FD4me chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Loved this one shot, very swoon worthy - fire place, candles, snowed in with Darcy, what more does a girl dream of? Then we have the humorous situation of Jane and Charles stuck out in the snow impatiently waiting for them to finish. I think they mihht have a long wait. Great stuff.
Ansujali chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Like! *thumbs up*
Next generation chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This is a wonderfully written one-shot. Any chance it could be turned into a multi-chapter story?