Reviews for Experimental Medicine
Narutard180 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That us why george is dead
Zevazo chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This is very good. You know, I always assumed that the moon was *just rising* when they came out of the shack. I rather like your way.
Commenter chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Actually, JK's excuse for why Remus didn't change was that the moon hadn't risen yet. Which makes absolutely perfect sense.

Though I suppose it might have been a little late... :) What time were they out at?
Fantome chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Excellent fill-in scenes. Both funny and serious at the same time (bark-activated, George, and human flavored dog biscuits).

I'm wondering if JKR decided that werewolves only change when they look at the full moon, but that doesn't make much sense either.
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Hmmm! Interesting idea, and quite well written. I loved your parody fics, and now I know your serious writing is just as good.
haggar chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
brilliant!

some good remus fanfics after a long time!

and one of the most plausible explanation i have seen so far for ramus's

non-transformation.
summersun chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
excellent!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Cool. I'd never thought about that.
AriaStar chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
OMG! This is by FAR the best theory for why Remus stayed human that night! You're quite right, JKR doesn't really worry about those little inconsistancies - in an interview, someone asked her why Remus stayed human, and she answered with the completely improbable reply of "the moon was behind the clouds then". ::winces:: Maybe if enough people bug her about it, she'll think up a real explination (not that I'm mad at JKR - after all, nobody's perfect!). Until she does, I'm going with your theory - excellent!
hovergirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Fascinating theory. Makes perfect sense to me. :)
Episcopal Witch chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Well, a nifty theory indeed! And I very much enjoyed the story as a whole. I hadn't thought about how Remus would blame himself about Harry nearly getting the Dementor's Kiss, but of course he'd add that to the list. (I like your new theory much better, though-I think you should write it up!)
Obsidian Indifference chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
I doubt JK herself could come up with a better theory. Brill! :)
queen of sheba chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Very well done...I like.
undefined chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
That was good! Few people can do a good Lupin. I loved how you weaved in the real story into his thoughts without doing it word for word. The ending line was good as well; so people know what happens next, but not through you.
Nemesis chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
I was wondering about that too...