Reviews for For Your Happiness
AleXaRomanoff chapter 6 . 9/13/2020
I personally loved the torture and rescue scenes. I have written similar arcs for other Fandoms, and I always find it a good device for character development. The specpficeyching on her arm is fascinating. Great idea!
AleXaRomanoff chapter 4 . 9/13/2020
So while I loved the moment, it felt entirely too rushed. I do love the ultimatum Diaval must face, but I do not think Mal would so easily open up and say that. I would’ve preferred a slow build to that, but that’s just me. I do love your story elements!
AleXaRomanoff chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
First, I want to say I love your ideas and that your dialogue is very in-character. I love a careful exploration of Mal and Diaval’s relationship, and Aurora’s devotion to Mal. However, I found some small things that could use some tweaking. Please see below for suggested revisions:

“No mistress, there is no mate. (I meant you, and Aurora.”) Keep your response. Then Mal slowly realizes what he said, but changes the subject.

As far as Diaval still wanting to be her servant, I understand what you are trying to convey, however I think the arc is a little more accurate in that he wants to be there for her and protect her, but not be her servant. The years have allowed them to grow into more. I don’t think she thinks of him as a servant anymore, but trusts him and relies on him, perhaps unintentionally taking it for granted a bit. I only mention this because I think their relationship carries more weight in that context. They need to be equals and see each other as such to have a chance to be together.

There’s a few places where there’s missing punctuation; Microsoft Word should help with that.

“Well if you must know, we had a fight last night. I set him free.”

“No Godmother... I know he would never leave you, even if you freed him. He wants to be here with you... us.”

Raven’s should be Ravens.

“Brave Beastie, we should be walking (period). The trip is long without a horse”

“They will—horses know their way home.”

“She’s done something (to) Aurora.”

“We will get my daughter back by force (REMOVE for she is unreasonable.”)

“It’s the witch’s (spy)!”
ojharper01 chapter 20 . 2/19/2020
Plz write more
ojharper01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Love it
lola chapter 20 . 1/16/2020
This was the best first story I've ever heard!
pantagrove chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
This was such a beautiful story. I especially enjoyed the bits in wich Diaval and Aurora were exploring their father- daughter kind of relationship. Looking forward for a sequel, if you ever plan to write one.
Mrs Emily Brunde chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
I'm sorry you can't have children. That must be so hard. Ever since I was little I have wanted children and when I finally became a mother it was the best feeling in the world. I am so sorry you can't experience this.
Emily Brunde (aged 23)
AccountKillerRemovalRequested chapter 20 . 4/21/2017
this is an auspicious ending!
Caskett93 chapter 16 . 1/15/2016
Look, I like this fic, a lot, but when you try to put angst in the story try to put it wisely. I mean been captured a second time it's almost stupid of Maleficent and Diaval. I mean Diaval transformed himself in a wolf when he could be a dragon? And while it's true that maleficent doesn't kill people we saw her use bathazar and the other trees to defend the moors.
The story is quit beautiful but this last turn doesn't fit well.
I dunno
Anyway the story is good
Sara
Desertfyre chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
This was a beautiful story! I LOVED it! Great job!
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
FINALLY! She got her wings back.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Oh dear Arceus...
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Oh man, no wonder why it sounded familiar.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
Hopefully, she will be all right.