Reviews for The Strange Relationship Between Oppai Dragon and Ramen Chef
MystiYew chapter 2 . 3/16
You've scarred me. Datte ball yo. Fuck no. Jesus christ. It's somehow in character too. What the shit. No. Fuck that. Gah. NOOOOO!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/22
You've got another year before the end of the decade. Decades begin with years ending in 1, and end in years ending 0. If you struggle with the concept, think of when the first decade in the current calendar would be - there's no year zero, so it would have been Jan 1, year 1 to Dec 31, year 10. Then the following decade begins Jan 1, year 11 and runs till Dec 31, year 20. From this pattern we can clearly see that the current decade ends with 2020.
heroesuck chapter 8 . 2/5
We never used bones in Nigeria.
This story is really good, but if you want people to keep reading there needs to be recognizable plot progression somewhere in it.
Beer is food chapter 6 . 2/3
Growing up in the countryside of Bavaria, i cant help but notice that almost exact same stuff happend to me once, while we were stealing the neighbour villages Maytree
Blank chapter 2 . 1/18
I love you please don’t stop
Eleventh Crow chapter 6 . 1/12
Glad to see Naruto having a positive effect on Koneko. The serious parts of this fic are just as good as the funny ones. Keep it up, you're writing good stuff.
The Richmaster chapter 16 . 1/4
This alternate timeline plot is really confusing me; it's definitely interesitng but still... confusing
Alexander Black V chapter 1 . 1/3
Anu
LookItsADoggy chapter 16 . 1/3
Wow the first chapter in a literal decade PogU... Kappa
RandomPudding chapter 16 . 1/2
Great chapter. This arc is getting interesting, despite not being as non sense as before. Good job, guys!
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 6 . 1/2
ching chong
Tera12 chapter 16 . 1/1
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
surya25addanki chapter 16 . 12/31/2019
Wow looking forward to seeing more
ijpowers92 chapter 16 . 12/31/2019
Thank you for the New Year's gift!