Reviews for The Strange Relationship Between Oppai Dragon and Ramen Chef
fanficobsessed15 chapter 16 . 4/27
This review has been long overdue.

I love this fic so much. I have it downloaded, and whenever I have a bad day or am feeling depressed, I immerse myself into the antics of retired Naruto, Coffee Businessman Great Red, whatever Matsuri exactly is and start-of-canon Issei and Koneko (how the fuck did you even come up with that lineup).
And it always leaves me with a smile on my face and a lightness in my chest.

It's just so light-hearted. These days I know every joke in here by heart and yet I still love reading it, because it sucks you into this whimsical world.

And I really want to thank you for creating it.

Now I understand that it has been going into more serious territory. And don't get me wrong, I'm thoroughly want to know what happens. Issei uncovering the other world, the world's reaction once Naruto goes into action again, what Senjutsu Koneko means for Canon and everything about Great Red's involvement.

But while it's absolutely wanted it's not really needed for me.

It's like watching Eminem go into Opera or Usain Bolt into Badminton. Best of luck. But whether you succeed or not...

... You're already legends to me anyway.
Hydra chapter 16 . 3/16
Plz update, this is prolly my favorite story, I wanna see issei reveal himself to the other one.
Hydra chapter 16 . 3/16
This story is so good
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 6 . 2/16
is dert great red? I can only think of the void as the dimensional gap and the other companion as ophis.
CristianMD chapter 8 . 1/28
Interesting fanfic got some good laughs from it, reading it at 2:40 AM but... worth it :) but there is too much craziness for me to read it to the end so here ends my journey :(
Black Swords Man32 chapter 16 . 1/7
Please update. This is wonderful story and I don’t want to see it end yet.
Gibson1014 chapter 15 . 10/23/2020
Can’t really say I’m a fan of the alternate dimension chapters. While they are still really well done don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait till they get back to their own world :)
Gibson1014 chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
I don’t know why you said this was subpar at best! This story is great!
JustDusty chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
Is this worth reading? This is getting repetitive and boring. There are barely any elements from both universes
Fastreadernot chapter 16 . 7/28/2020
quite an unusual story . Very interesting and fun . a lot, in any case, is well worked out . THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS WORK. I WAIT WITH TERRIBLE IMPORTANCE TO CONTINUE . AND I ASK YOU, PLEASE THE AUTHOR - SAN FINISH THIS WORK TO THE END ...
midnightscar17 chapter 14 . 7/7/2020
When are they going back to orginal universe
Dasgun chapter 16 . 5/14/2020
!
theotakuboy chapter 16 . 5/7/2020
more more MORE! I want naruto trolling them harder!
addictedreader chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Dude, we been in isolation for like 1 month now and still no release, bro you're gonna make me cry from waiting, I check like every 6 hours like pls man I need to know what happens next
Niuzu0130 chapter 16 . 4/22/2020