Reviews for The Lost Art of Dragon Slaying
*amusement*
finnton67 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
awesome plz update
Will2014 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Id appreciate more of this as it's rare someone writes a story where the take that speech and make it literal and I like to know how the story would progress through the arcs .
Please continue with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I will like it if it was harem or not nalu
Grank chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
huh i'd always believed happy meant in a literal sense as well in a way because you'd think normal bodies would be torn apart because of their magic mostly when they eat their element and roar
KingofthePhantomDragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I like the way this is starting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kairomaru chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Not bad at all. I like using the literal meaning of Happy's explanation as the actual power of Dragon Slayer Magic. I've not seen this done before. But it would make Dragon Slayers even more badass and provide a more realistic reason why only Dragon Slayers can injure dragons. Hope to see an update when you have the time, Natsu as an S-Class wizard stories are still kinda rare and I always look forward to how they go.
Wyote chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Interesting idea, I'm curious to see where you're going to go with it and how it'll change the normal story. I wonder what these changes in the dragonslayer magic mean for Natsu and the other dragonslayers, or what changes the other types of slayers might have as well.