Reviews for Zuko Knows Best?
milagglad chapter 9 . 3/25/2017
Esto es bueno...
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Sweet :) Thanks for this.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
Mass Effect? Ohhhhh.

You can't just hint at Mass Effect and then not commit to it. That's just not something you do to people.
Ulcaasi chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Aww... Glad that she's finally made peace with her choice (:

DID SOMEBODY SAY M-M-MASS EFFECT? :D I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW. OH MAN. THRILLED IS NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HOW INSANELY EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW. I'VE ALREADY WAITED SO LONG WITH BARELY ANY SIGN OF HOPE. WITH IT NOW I CAN WAIT FOR EONS. So yeah if I had to choose, it'd almost always be patience. :p And that's not just me being biased for Mass effect. I'll be sure to check out that channel sometime.
guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
This is a real good story, hope to see it continued soon.
samuraikakashi56 chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
Looking forward to what happens next. Thanks for the update!
Truna chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
Nice. Keep going :)
ClemJohn2 chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
Unfortunately, I cannot favorite/follow either the story or Distraction-senpai any more than once with this account Q_Q (As reminds me every time I reread this story).
Because I Can and Will chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I love scheming Mai!
Ulcaasi chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
Mmmm... I do love your name in my inbox. :3 can't wait to see how they tangle themselves out of this mess.

...
the tall windows surrounding it… in the (-opposite direction of-) the princess's room.

inseparable. In fact, the more time she (-spent-) with the Water
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
Hot
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Ohh, niiiiiice ;3 Steamy sex scenes.

And hopefully Aang is in a talkative mood.
Ironclaw chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Yay, an update! I love updates. Apparently this one was two weeks ago; sorry it took me until now to notice it. Perhaps I should make an account so I can follow. In fact, I think I shall.

Good luck with your school and life things, and congratulations on your news!

On to the story, and a wall of text:

I was (one of?) the reviewer(s?) who was surprised by how fast Katara's feelings developed. Sorry if you took it as criticism; I didn't mean to suggest you should change the story, and I'm glad you didn't.

I think you're probably right that everyone's different in romance, and it's not like they tumbled into bed together almost the moment they met. You certainly don't have to defend yourself; it is your world, and we are merely spectators in your great play. Thanks for showing us!

Azula crushing on Katara even completely out of nowhere wouldn't surprise me that much, and she seems fine here. Firebenders seem like they'd be inclined that way, fiery and passionate, and there's a little bit of crazy in her family. Then again, there are very calm firebenders and very hot-tempered waterbenders, so maybe it's more of an individual thing anyway.

The idea that Azula being gentle as a kitten is a more disturbing thought to Katara than smashing Ozai's head in amuses me greatly, even though I know Toph means it figuratively. I mean, mostly figuratively. Partly figuratively. Probably.

Toph doing what Toph does best (apart from earthbending?) still makes me grin, and she seemed like her usual wisecracking, no-nonsense self. And her plan actually makes sense. Yay for Toph!
I'm not Zuko's biggest fan, but I have to admit he's doing a pretty good job too.

I noticed a couple of typos this time, though nothing too bad:
'Sure she destroyed by hometown and all that': 'by' should be 'my'. And you might want a comma in there ('sure, ...'), but that's more of a subjective thing.

'Father will be please when he hears of our progress,': 'please' should be 'pleased'.

'The Waterbender said it as quickly as humanely possible': This is not the normal use of humane (kind, merciful) - perhaps 'humanly'?

'The only one's brave enough to risk being scorched': 'one's' should be 'ones'.

But otherwise, GrimGrave's work is exceptional. I'm pretty picky and nothing here stopped me from enjoying the story.

As a parting note: dang, Katara, what did that tree do to you? o.o
samuraikakashi56 chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
I like that they are definitely feeling the effects and realize their feelings. We'll see how it turns out!

PS: Congrats on the engagement! :D
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Ha, who would have thought that Toph would be so...understanding?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »