Reviews for The Trouble with Jedi Masters
Death Fury chapter 1 . 9/27
this could use a part two
Death Fury chapter 1 . 9/27
nice
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 2/18
XDD As a Star Wars fan, I approve of this parody! LOL!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I just had to see what you had up your sleeve for the Star Wars fandom and this one did not disappoint. The story was nothing that I thought it would be and that was truly the beauty of it.

At first, I enjoyed the inner thought that Luke had, thinking how lucky he was having spirits to still have presence and guide him. Kind of cool in a way. But I have to admit the bathroom scene was hilarious. The references, the conversations, and the end point all tickled the funny bone. Thanks for sharing!
Fang Filled Smiles chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Bet you thought I was gone for good :-P

You never told me you liked Star Wars! Oh my how this tickled me, poor Luke can't even relieve himself in peace! I've always enjoyed your drabbles when they are silly and fun, a sure way to lift my spirits and this didn't disappoint :-)

May the force be with you
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Cute! I started out reading Star Wars fanfics and they will always be dear to my heart. This one is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
oh boy poor Luke
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Oh this was so much fun to read and so cute, too! And ya know, I thought that same thing about Anakin's age regression in spirit as opposed to Yoda's and Ben's lack of it. Maybe being evil for a good portion of you adult life allows you to look young in the afterlife. LOL!

Anyway, this was a very enjoyable read... I laughed quite a few times! Well done! Will you do more Star Wars fics? If so, I will read them! I've been a fan since I was 8. ;)
Ann chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
R O F L! X D
Poor Luke...But this is so hilarious!
Thank You for starting my New Year with so much laughter!
I'm so glad that u r back to being active in fanfiction! …it'd be WONDERFUL if u could go back to being active in VK fandom as well! *Puppy Eyes*
I'm still in love with ur ukelicious Kaname n can't get him outta my mind or stop craving for more *Love Sick Puppy Eyes*
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh NO! Luke is going to have so many difficulties... and Mara Jane is not going to be happy if they stick around putting their nose into things. -

I really enjoyed all the side thoughts you put in here. Some show Luke's lack of knowledge of who was trained by whom, and all were spot on how I think Luke would think.

Lovely step into this fandom, Ladio.

Happy new year to you as well!
KisaraP chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Hi Yen!

OMG! I don't think I even knew you knew (or liked) Star Wars! I love it! I've loved it since I was like 3 years old! I actually started with Ep VI (The Jedi Returns).

When I saw you did a fic for Star Wars (even if it's humor), I was so surprised and happy!

LOLSLOLS and more LOLS! Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin have basically become Luke's personal Poltergeists! Invading his privacy and making him freak out like that! Buahahaha!

But you know, you made a very good point. Obviously, in the original Ep VI (The Jedi Returns), the semi-ghost Anakin Skywalker was played by another man who was much older. But then, after they went back and made Ep I, Ep II, and Ep III, they later went back and edited Ep VI and changed out the ghost-like figure of Anakin Skywalker and made him look like Anakin in Ep II and Ep III. Also, they changed the background music that played during that celebratory scene at the end, and of course they also added in scenes from the various worlds shown in Ep I, Ep II, and Ep III (presumably) - which's probably why they needed to change the music, cuz the music would've run out I think by the time they got to the end of the clip cuz they added more time with those other worldly scenes showing the celebration of the Empire's fall on other worlds. Lol.

Also, maybe they used young Anakin from Ep II and Ep III as the ghost-Anakin in Ep VI, cuz they didn't want to use Anakin's physically scarred up body (after he got burned by the flames in that Volcano world at the end of Ep III).

Anyways, Ok, now I'm wondering what "all aspects" of Luke's training will include... romance? sexual function? O.o

Oh, and in this, I was reminded that Leia and Han end up together in a romantic relationship... I expect a DIVORCE to occur within the first 3 months of marriage if that actually happened. I never shipped them together. EVER.

Anyways! I really liked this cute story of yours! Great points! I hope you write more Star Wars fanfic!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So it's Star Wars now, Yengirl? Your tastes have certainly become very eclectic and just goes to show that you can write something wonderful in just about any fandom.

It's not fair!

The rest of us mere mortals struggle to string a coherent phrase together, doggedly plodding along in a single fandom and are grateful when something raggedly comes together. Then hey presto! it's our beloved Yengirl acing us all yet again.

Congratulations dear, it's a sweet little piece of silliness indeed, raising a smile of mirth on the first day of the new year, auguring well for a further happy 364 days to come.

I do feel for Luke though. Time in the bathroom performing one's ...erm... ablutions is a deeply, deeply private matter in most households, ( in mine it involves padlocking doors, shutting blinds and humming Top 40 pop songs very loudly thus preventing intrusion, observation and audio-revelation whether involuntary or not!)

Which brings us back to poor old Luke, caught mid-operation so to speak by not one but THREE observers not only seeing all but offering commentary as well, as if it were some bizarre aspect of Olympic sport. Poor man! It's enough to give him performance anxiety bar none.

You made me smile dear, you've written something witty and amusing and surely encompassing an idea that no one would be capable of coming up with. I see your muse sitting in a room surrounded by an immense wall of words and ideas, idly throwing a dart while blindfolded to land where it will.

Then your elegant and youthful muse saunters forth to find you and hands you the slip of paper with the idea of the day, giving you a kiss or two of inspiration to get you on your way. He then retreats to his velvet couch and lies back idly filing pretty fingernails while you get on with things at the keyboard.

Thank you dear for starting off the literary year with such a spark of fun.

best wishes,