Reviews for Hypnotherapy
Guy chapter 30 . 2/18/2017
Jonathan: A serious, slightly cold personality who doesn't take sass from anyone. Is paired with Cinder who is shocked at how commanding and unafraid he is of her.
Dawn Lt chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
Sun wukong can A tiger in 1 A tiger in 10 minutes. He was defeated by Jagwire in one second
Dawn Lt chapter 17 . 2/16/2017
Here's a new Jaune jiji a Japanese ninja personality that likes to keep things mysterious. Even though team Rwby PN already knows his history. Blake develops a crush on him
That guy chapter 13 . 2/13/2017
russian jaune

Weiss or nora
That guy chapter 4 . 2/13/2017
In this chap by that logic hes gunning for nora blake and ruby
MadJeager 00 chapter 24 . 2/9/2017
Johanne x penny for the win
That guy chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Wierd anyway to know whats happening?
GUNdaiRANGER chapter 30 . 2/3/2017
I think this story has been lost on the author.
That guy chapter 30 . 1/31/2017
U ok?
MyCopacetic chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
My sides...are raw. Funniest thing ive read in fanfiction.
Deadknuat chapter 30 . 1/9/2017
Absolutely wonderful. Aside from continuity errors and a few grammatical errors, mostly gotten prepositions or verbs that are easily overlooked, this is one of the best stories I've read on fan fiction with exceptional characters being used to their fullest. If I may suggest that Jaunes personalities come from a mix of his seven sisters, I do believe it would tie the story together nicely.
TheFirstSpectator chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
LOL this personality might be one of my favorites already though I am wondering in the future will he receive the memories that he has as those personalities? I just think that that might make a interesting story.
That guy chapter 30 . 12/23/2016
Imagine

Miracle Doctor jaune

Nurses office completely empty
Hospitals patients at an all time low
MAKIN DEM NURSES SWOOOOOOOON
And good against people
You are free to use and modify this idea
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
The story was awesome. Please continue this was very entertaining. Thank you
yomunot chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
It's "Oui_), while mostly exposition I still really enjoyed this chapterI look forward to the next update :D
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »