Reviews for Hypnotherapy
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 1/3/2020
I'm really hoping their hypnosis is failing and this is Jaune fucking with them all. It'd be great.
BlueJack22 chapter 35 . 12/26/2019
it's been a year
Asher Silverman chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
This gonna update or naw
avjuan37 chapter 35 . 5/30/2019
please make more chapters
Arcanus the scribe chapter 35 . 5/17/2019
Please update
BlueJ993 chapter 23 . 3/1/2019
You're not you when you're hungry, have a Snickers, or if you're like Ruby, have a cookie
Guest chapter 35 . 12/26/2018
Heya buddy just wanted to say that your face are amazing! Hope you update this and stay well!

Merry Christmas by the way!

From your friendly reviwer Akashj
Jack Simpson chapter 28 . 12/10/2018
OH MY GOD, I asked for more Penny and you delivered! Out of all the things Penny could've done to inquire about 'love', I did NOT see her creating her own breast implants. Goddamn that was hilarious!
Jack Simpson chapter 25 . 12/10/2018
Damn, so we've got Emmy throwing her hat into the mix now too? Heh, dude works fast...

Nice to see more Penny in this fic as well! I really hope she comes back into the fray more directly in future chapters!
Jack Simpson chapter 19 . 12/10/2018
Jago is fucking awesome, there I said it!

I was honestly kinda upset that you didn't have Johann stick around for longer, cmon man, why can't our lovable android loli get some love too?

PENNY NEEDS LOVE TOO.
Jack Simpson chapter 13 . 12/10/2018
This had me laughing so much, but that ending killed me dead...

Poor Yang, the guy she falls in love with is gone, guess I'll miss Juan too I suppose.
Booster chapter 32 . 12/6/2018
Spool does yang still like juan or is that romance dead.

After all she did put herself in harms way to prove she was worthy of courting juan(e)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2018
This is good! Sure hope there will be an update soon.

Here's some help if your stuck withbwriters block here's some suggestions.

If You're struggling to think of who the next sister could be after this one why not make the next one an eccentric florist

And the next one an acrobat

And the last one could be a goth... Or perhaps absent due to being a traveller.

Perhaps Weiss could be Charmed by Juane luc. Don't you think?
DinoGuy2000 chapter 33 . 10/15/2018
Jaune's sisters are a blast. I love seeing how all the girls react to his family.

Ozpin's plan is going fairly smoothly, with some wonderfully humorous scenarios. I wonder if the opening night will be a disaster.

This was a fun chapter! Good work!
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »