Reviews for Transforming the ditz into a 'perfect' Soldier
Amanda chapter 24 . 1/7/2006
wow, it's been a long time since you've updated, to say the least. i really think you should, though...the story has so much potential and it's very entertaining for something so dark. are you planning on continuing? good luck with any other stories you have and with this one if you decide to keep going!
Saris Yui chapter 24 . 1/1/2006
WoW! It took me an very long time to find this story...Like I had the internet for 6 months and never found it. Then I got the internet cut off intill I finished paying off my notebook so that I could put it on there. Now I took up a lot of time looking for all my old stories that I was reading and yours was one of them. I was really into this I hope you finish and that you are going to let USAGI GET SOME TYPE OF REVENGE FOR ALL THAT SHES BEEN THREW AND HEERO TOO! Just keep it up i put you on alert so that I know what day you finish this or start again! Bye Peace

Saris Yui
MissNoName chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
Um,Yea, This WAS good...BUT

YOU STOPPED!
BookReader2007 chapter 24 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon
SeaCaster chapter 21 . 1/16/2005
oh.. the story is good.. but i feel so sad for serena or usagi..
Kayla Tsukino chapter 24 . 1/9/2005
just finished the story and I have a couple of things to say. First of all, it needs to remain R due to many different kinds of requirements has set, also all those chapters that are JUST author notes need to be removed for if someone spots them, your story may be removed and your account pinilized. so you know, your on my watch list for more chapters... but I wantted to for warn you.

all in all the chapter was good as was the entire thing from start to finish. You have a gift for writing and don't lose that.
Shadow Dragon25 chapter 24 . 12/19/2004
where's the next chap. please don't tell me you forgot about it again. still can't wait to read more!
Wind Runner chapter 24 . 11/29/2004
YAY! I always hope that authors that abandon stories will continue! Gah Ive had this on my fav list forever! Hope you get it out soon!

WR
unspoiledrini chapter 24 . 11/24/2004
hiya... i'm very confused. is it the future now? is the queen neoqueenserenity? what's going on? hope u update soon.
Melodi Moon chapter 24 . 11/20/2004
Hello, are you there? OMG! YOU ARE! Wow...I'm shocked...I stopped checking for updates on this story about 6 months ago after leaving several reviews begging for an update. I've been craving a good story and am so excited to see you're out of retirement and back updating! Woo hoo!
whitney5678 chapter 23 . 10/23/2004
i love it. keep it r and will it be sere hiro?
AmarisD chapter 23 . 9/6/2004
To tell you the true.. I a bit confuse with the whole story.. but i will not denied the way you write the story is different and creative.. but.. like all typical people.. I hope the story end well.. Please update soon.. I was curious..
Melodi Moon chapter 23 . 5/5/2004
What's taking so long with the next chapter? I hope you didn't decide to not finish this story. I'm excited to see more of the "softer" side of Heero. Please keep going! It's been two months since the last chapter!
lil-saturn-goddess chapter 23 . 3/29/2004
update!
Pyro-Girl chapter 23 . 3/7/2004
Can't wait to read more, update soon