Reviews for Son of Scabbers
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was a very well written story.

I see that your favorite things are animals, celestial mechanics, and cannibalism. The last part *gulp* you're not related to ol Hannibal Lecter are you? {:-&
Fantome chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Great idea, you've created a legend. Peter sounds like he's dressed like Dudley. He's a traitor to the dark side of Nancy Stouffer too. Very funny.
HeidiTandy chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
We've had a few requests to put this on FictionAlley, so if you're still around, please let us know if you want it to go up.
Langweilig chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
OMG! That was the most funniest thing I've ever read! Nearly died of laughing. Especially loved how you put the "evidence" into the story, veeeery well done *grins*
annastronaut chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
OOH! Pretty...
Queen of Psychos chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
! That was TOO funny! It was great! But poor Neville, though...having him for a father...(shudders) Still, it was hilarious! And kudos for the wicked burn on that Stouffer piece of shyte! (crazy old lady, suing JKR, gah.) There can't be a sequel, I guess, so write more like it!
AriaStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Oh God . . . this was hilarious(sp?)! Excellent . . . TAKE THAT, NANCY! ::bashes Stouffer over the head:: Well, another for the favs list, I'd say . . .
rachel chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
lol cool! love this story!
Marie4 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
hehehe, oh dear, I didn't half chuckle during this story. loved it!
FB Slim chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
This was bloody funny! He's no more a wizard than I am a mythical monster! LOL! One thing though, aren't Neville's parents mad in St Mungos? And isn't his dad's name Frank? (Actually that was two things, but you know) Anyway, funny.
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
ooooooooooh,goooood.
E-wok2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Ah-HAHAHAHA!
Lily Evans14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
that was funny. Seriously it was. I love the way you made fun of her without just doing it, you made it into a nice story.
A.L.S.O chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I thought that was hilarious. Especially the last line "THen she sewed J. K. Rowling." I was constantly laughing, but there was one part that I cried at (As MWPP outings became rarer...) it just felt kind of weird so I started to cry. God only knows why, but still, this was really funny.
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
What a riot! That was very funny..love how it answers so many questions about the books!