Reviews for The Fall
Literally my favourite story ever
cbzoo chapter 30 . 1/30
great story
cuteascherries chapter 30 . 12/20/2017
: )
she's a ho chapter 22 . 11/7/2017
Edward shouldn't even touch her...and this had nothing to do with Alec and what he did because no matter what you do or who you are, no one should put their hands on anyone. Aside from that, this woman, instead of asking for help, or looking for a new job, decides to do a private party for Marcus. She knew what could happen. Marcus isn't a respectable business man. For someone who wants Emmett to be proud of her, she doesn't do much to earn it. And she says she likes to strip? "Meet my mom, she's the stripper down at the corner." You're one of those "feminists" who thinks it's cute to fuck 85 men in one night as long as it's enjoyable and consensual. Probably thinks that's not a whore. I'm rolling my eyes.
She went to this party, even though Marcus did what he did to her apartment and Leah. What he does with the drugs and prostitution and she thought she could handle it while some girl is "going down on her" in front of multiple men and while a man masturbated in front of her? Edward needs to run. While he watches her son, she's doing this? Lying to him? Hiding it? He needs to run.
Boomababa chapter 20 . 11/7/2017
No...strippers aren't whores! You're so right!
Boomrastafa LaLa chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
First, how annoying "proud" Bella is. Lol. She got angry because he wanted to help fix her door? That would take 2 minutes to fix? It's one thing to be proud and another to be stupid and dramatic. She's the latter 2. Second, his tattoos sound stupid. A stag? Along with pistols...lol...that deer makes him so menacing. He going to grab his camo with his guns? No. That combination is embarrassing.
Have a great day!
agoogoo chapter 21 . 11/6/2017
ACCEPT HELP. I wish Edward...seemed more stable financially tho. He might be but it don't look that way so accepting his help would add to the worry that maybe you'd be receiving help he can't spare
alice'sbella chapter 30 . 10/28/2017
Perfect!
rebecca's mom chapter 30 . 9/15/2017
I enjoyed your story very much. The character development was wonderful. Thank you for their happily ever after and a very engaging story! xox
Debs chapter 30 . 9/1/2017
So,so loved this story and would like to know more about Edward. What happened to make him view himself so undeserving of bella? Where is his family? You give such depth to the characters without a lot of details. Just leaves us wanting more. Thanks for writing and would love to know if u are still writing and where I could find your work.
pauleen chapter 30 . 7/19/2017
Thank you. I enjoyed from beginning to end.
pauleen chapter 26 . 7/19/2017
Good riddance. Great chapter.
pauleen chapter 25 . 7/19/2017
What the? ?
pauleen chapter 23 . 7/19/2017
I am loving how you tell this story. Things are and have been heating up. This some good stuff.
pauleen chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
What a chapter. An emotional roller roller coaster. Loved Edward showing up at the club.
3,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »