Reviews for The Fall
RKeuphoria chapter 30 . 6/1/2017
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end!
I was completely absorbed into Bella's story. Everything was beautifully described, down to the latest detail. Emmet was a wonderfully joyful child and Edward with Bella was a pleasure to read. There little moments was delightful. It was a charming romance set to an all to real reality, that had a happy ending
irelandk chapter 30 . 5/28/2017
:-)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
I really don't understand why she thinks she has to live this life. I know several single mom's without college degree's who make ends meet without living in a trashy neighborhood and working a trashy job. Is this just Bella's mindset? Does she see herself as trash?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2017
Poorly punctuated tale that's already been told multiple times.
YellowGlue chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
inescapably raw and unbearably tender

full of fire and hooded with desire

oh, i got your number, Katie Winkles.
*-heart-eyes-*
116jeff chapter 30 . 5/2/2017
Loved this story. You captured the humanity of Bella in all the messiness of her life as well as the grit of Edward and his equally messy life . I couldn't stop picturing this Edward as Aaron Eckert 's character in Erin Brockovich: the scary-hot biker babysitting for the girl he loves. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
YellowGlue chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
There's a long heartbeat of silence.

this line. this fucking line. i mean, have you read this line in all its perfection?

how did it feel to write this line?

ps - i'm reading this and loving it. thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us 33
MissGoldenDazz chapter 30 . 4/23/2017
This is probably one of my most favorite stories in recent fan fic history. It has that Wide Awake, Emancipation Proclamation, DUSTY vibe. I love stories that move like real life- each chapter is day to day scenarios with few major time jumps. The characters act and speak like real people. The plot line and the character development moves at near perfect pace and is well planned. I enjoyed this story so much, and I love a good rough around the edges Edward. I have added you to Author Alerts and I hope that you continue to give us more gifts like this. You're a brilliant writer and you should continue doing it. I also will not complain if you write another story where Edward is a little bit dangerous with tattoos. Wink wink, nudge nudge. I think I need to read this story again.
ClaceLover08 chapter 30 . 3/31/2017
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are together & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful kids
RingTheBella chapter 23 . 3/27/2017
I am really enjoying the story. however in this chapter you state that their food arrives "a mountain of steak" and then a few paragraphs later the waitress takes their order. Oops. once I am done reading I am going to recommend this story to a friend.
RingTheBella chapter 9 . 3/24/2017
James seems nice so far... and Lauren was nice too, that was a shocker... in a good way. It was a nice change of pace having Lauren not be a bitch
bellawu chapter 30 . 3/22/2017
Wow! I loooove this story. The best striperella story!
robertsbella2 chapter 30 . 3/5/2017
So glad they ended up together great story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 2/28/2017
Yes, it is perfect. Thank you for writing this sweet story, and sharing it with us.
3,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »