Reviews for The Ghosts That Haunt Me: An Alias BtVS Crossover
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was good, pleace write more!1
rankokun alpha chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
an excellent story i can see it happenening! keep up the awesome writing!
running chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
better, the characterisation goes up and down. i'll go read the sequel now.
running chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
anticlimax. although the will and xander thing was funny. i still think you have issues with the alias characters, but i haven't read your next one yet, so i will hold all further comments until such time as i have need to use them or explode. good day.
running chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
Getting better. Much better. If only Sydney hadn't blown her cover, I might have loved this story. Just as a general thing, you may not have known this when the story was written, but it was Sydney who the Rambaldi prophecy referred to, and she was caled the Chosen One. Maybe you could call the story an AU? If you rewrite the first few chapters, it could flow really well.
running chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Oh, There's no point nit picking, there's just too much for an obsessive canon freak like myself to handle. I've said enough. I'll keep my comments to myself from now on and hopefully you won't think I'm a total bitch. yay!
running chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
according to your reviews, by this chapter, you had one or two mildly critical reviews, probably from the same person. And sorry, but I agree with them. Sydney is out of character. Your dialogue is fine, for Buffy, but Sydney doesn't talk like that, she doesn't really have any quirky sayings or ways of putting things. In fact, as long as you don't write completely ridiculous things (like her blowing her cover) anything can sound like her. also, she doesn't talk to herself, because that might alert hostile people to her position, as it did. And she wouldn't be off her guard because you said that she knew to be on it.

that's the only criticism i have so far, mayber you're just not as into alias as you are buffy. And I'm anal.
Ronda the Immortal waitress chapter 8 . 6/28/2004
I know this story was written awhile ago but i just want to say how much i enjoyed it. It actually seem as though it was an eposiode. And you did an awesome job on capturing the essence of the characters, adn remaning true to their personnalities. Please keep writting!
Cat Spring chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
This was a great story! Two of my favorite shows put together!
B Oots chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
I really like the story. I can't wait to read the sequel, I hope you post the sequel soon.
violentdelight chapter 8 . 2/15/2003
i love buffy. i love alias. ergo, i love this story. please, write a sequel. even though i usually go for spuffy, i like this. i like the s/v hinting too. keep up the good work.
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
very nice-ya better get that sequel done soon cause i don't know if i can wait! lol

I extremely loved this story but i will say, it probably wont take me 3 pens, 3 bottles of white-out, roughly 20 pieces of fruit, and an entire 3 subject notebook ta write mine
Hermione512 chapter 8 . 2/6/2003
Thanks for writing this great story! I loved it from the beginning to the very end! I'm going to miss it! You did a great job! I'll be waiting for the sequel! Great job!
Darklight chapter 8 . 2/6/2003
Did you have tho hand Faith over to the iniative, they're no better than the council.
John chapter 8 . 2/6/2003
A great story. Looking forward to the sequel.