Reviews for A Different Kind of Half-blood
That hurt my heart but thIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE
jeze6 chapter 19 . 5/6
Ahhh it's so good! I can't wait for more
kronk95 chapter 1 . 4/1
love this story
This story is really amazing! I love the combinations of both stories. I know you probably don’t need to hear this but I would love another chapter!
Crazyotakugirl123 chapter 1 . 3/2
you are so evil.
pls update this story is sooo good.
im dying to know what happens next
ImaginativeGeek chapter 19 . 2/25
Hi, I love this story very, very much and I really really want to know what happens next!
Germzy chapter 19 . 2/20
very good please update
blackkyu chapter 19 . 1/25
Oh, tears. You know, I always kinda wondered if his tears would freeze if his core started acting up or if he got real emotional...
SomniumofLight chapter 19 . 1/25
This is, like, my favorite PJ crossover to date. Seriously, this is AWESOME. I love Team Phantom's interactions with the demigods, I love the demigod's reactions to Team Phantom's ghost shenanigans, I love Team Phantom reacting to the demigods' shenanigans, and I especially, especially LOVE Danny and Dani/Ellie's conflicted "flee or hug" instincts with Nico! That is freaking HILARIOUS, and I kinda want to actually see Danny hug Nico now because the poor son of Hades kinda needs a hug. Or like, several hugs.

(Also I kinda want to see the demigods meeting Clockwork. And like, when actually meeting him in person, they take one look at this ghost with a ticking clock in his chest and then realize that Danny's stupid internal clock joke from who knows how many chapters ago was, in fact, a PUN. And then they wallop him for it because seriously, Danny's puns are horrible XD)

Anyway, yeah, rambling aside, this fanfiction is great! You've probably already got a bunch of people pestering you about this, but PLEASE UPDATE!
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/23
this is great and I hope you update soon it's been over a year
LS chapter 11 . 1/11
Sanus parte et non vives
- should probably be "Et ea non vivet in sānā parte" for "sane side" or "insānā parte" for crazy side
LS chapter 10 . 1/11
Love the story so far :3
Also fyi, you need to check your Latin, I think.
Rn I'm pretty sure it translates to "hope! (Imperative command) is able to shine even in the church of holy places"
Should be "Spes in tenebricōsō locorum etiam lucere potest"
Or "Spes in tenebricōsō locīs etiam lucere potest"
Second one's probably more correct.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Can Danny Fenton be Nico's uncle as a rare yet wild twist. That Danny is part titan, human and ghost? With the Jack Fenton, his dad is really a titan but a good one. LoVes human beings and hates ghost. Danny is somewhat human cause Danny 's mom is human yet not so human like demigod are. So he has human emotions and some what human but more titan and ghost really. So he is like the gods runt brother,yet powerful or more than them he is. Anyway it's just an idea.
Please more updates!
Randomness chapter 19 . 12/5/2017
MY CHILD YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING HOLY CRAP
Matthew Staigle chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
I just discovered this story today and I have fallen in love
with it. I'm so confused why Danny would cry? Please update
soon and put more Phantom and less Fenton.