Reviews for A Nightmare Christmas
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Pffffft that ending got me good.
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Well this was a fun one
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
That was adorable, but probably not going to be made into a Hallmark special anytime soon.
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This was great! I loved the humor of it, and the epilogue topped it like icing on a cake.

"Bah...let this old man have his fun..." XD
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Fun story idea, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Well, it was somewhat funny.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
nim as santas little helper is adorkable. nim fighting the grinch like a pro wrestler was awesome and least we now know what her side job when they return to equestria can you can have luna fight like a the epilouge.
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
lol OMG Nightmare!
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Though belated, what a sweet Christmas Special this was, especially with Nightmare assisting! (giggles)

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I'm impressed by your stories not only you combined the fates. of two people but also gave a backround to what caused Luna's downfall. I hope to read more of what's coming . Russell E. Shuey
P.S Did Nightmare ever get thay Nightmare on Elm Street sweatshirt she asked for Christmas ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Christmas crack?
Vincent C. Dark chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
A nice an charming Yuletide story with the wonderful twist of Nightmare Moon meeting and helping Santa Claus. It had all the right elements that makes a good Yule story, helping Santa, saving Yule and someone like Nightmare Moon be given a chance at helping. Is the group of people who wish to erase Yule a reference to The Auditors from Discworld? Hope to read more of your brilliant stories in the future! Happy Holidays!

Yours Celestine Dark
FireKitsune1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This has to be the most funny and awesome chapter you ever wrote. Thank you.
Rubel chapter 1 . 1/2/2015