Reviews for Of Figurines and Skull Rings
Writer2006 chapter 1 . 2/7
That was amazing!
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Bianca and Nico were cute when they were little. I also cried little bit when I read this but this was very good story. I loved the last chapter ;).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Nope that's fine.
I didn't need all of the fluid I just wasted in gallons of tears.

This was beautiful.

*heart breaks in background
mayag224 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I found this on AO3 and I cried and then I found it again here and I cried. Conclusion: If you read this you will cry.
windsofrebellion chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is so beautiful...3
Kastora chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Hello BiancaDiAngelo
Your story is fantastic. Could I translate them into German and publish them on fanfiction? All reviews the story in German get I would translate.
Kastora chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Hey BiancaDiAngelo
GirlOfWords chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Hallo
Your story is fantastic. In the end tears flow down my face. Okay it was not so dramatic but your story touched my heart. Now I have a question. May I translate your story into German, and publish them on fanfiction? All Reviews that the story in german get, I would translate and send to you.
Hades-and-Hecate chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Thank you. That was great. I loved the way you showed how much Bianca really loves Nico and vice-versa. Honestly, I'd never thought of it to be so much, as Rick Riordan only given us a glimpse of their lives, therefore not portraying it as well as you did. I liked it a lot. I started crying at the end.

PS. Thank you for using proper grammar/conventions.
RKO From Somewhere chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
You , You broke my feels.
Jinx Luck chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
*Bella. Meraviglioso . Incredibile. Questo è fantastico, mi piace il fatto che, anche se sembra triste, ci dà un po' di più che non sapevamo neanche il necessario.

Just a little Italian in honor of this fic.

Translation:
*Beautiful. Wonderful . Amazing. This was so great, I love the fact that even if it seems sad, it gives us a little closer that we didn't even know we needed.
ohmygodwhy chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
i am honestly crying? there really aren't many bianca-centric fics, this is the first one i've read tbh, and it was so good. the writing and the descriptions and seeing how everything changed little by little- and i really liked getting the story from her pov, and it was just ? i loved it
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Amazing ending. Deep, man.
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
so many things I could say... First and foremost, you are a genius. How long did you spend working on this? So detailed, the timeline is exact, Bianca and Nico are IC, you reference the early scenes in later ones so it feels real, perfect grammar... Jeez, this is incredible!
U3GLX chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I'm crying right now because of how stunningly beautiful this is. It's so lovely it hurts. Keep it up! :)