Reviews for Untitled Work
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Very good idea.
theneurotransmitter chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Hey, hun. Yeah, it was about, I don't know, a year ago since this was set on here but I'm going to review anyway. Okay? Okay.

Waha. It was good...

Well, bye.

Sincerely ( -_- )

San Higurashi. _ Signature.
Demi-Saiyajin Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
You know, I meant to review this story ages ago, back when you first posted it, but I never got around to it for some reason. I figured that I'd better do it now, before I forget again.

I, too, read The Sh33p's theory on this and am glad that someone took the time to write about it, since it's such a cool and interesting concept. You captured Gohan's feelings quite well, and I could certainly see him wondering what he would do to himself if he didn't still have his mother. And that sense of responsibility he showed now that both his father and Piccolo were dead. The "if they're not here to do it, that means I have to" attitude very much suits him.

"At first, the sword only grew as Gohan grew, becoming longer and slimmer, more of a weapon and less of a child's thing. When he hit super saiyajin, it dramatically lengthened and slimmed out, and the handle changed from it's rounded dome to two sharper metal pieces that stuck out in a T. eventually, it had almost doubled in length, and was now so sharp that just touching the edge would cut skin.

"It stayed long after Piccolo's bones were gone, for thirteen years, until a boy who had only just lost his master went for a walk in the woods, hoping to clear his mind."

This was a beautiful transition. I could see Mirai Gohan's life going by in my head and envision the sword growing and changing as he did.

You did a good job capturing Trunks, as well; I can picture him as a young child, secretly following Gohan to Piccolo's final resting place. It just sounds like something a kid would do. The sense of completeness Trunks felt when he pulled the sword free of the rock was wonderful, and how from the start, he felt an affinity with the blade.

To tell the truth, I usually don't like it when people attach so much significance to Mirai Trunks' sword, but this just feels too good, too right. Yes, credit to The Sh33p for coming up with this theory, but credit to you, Rev, for making it into a great story.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Wow, what a sweet story! I really enjoy seeing stories written in the mirai timeline - thank you for sharing it with us.

(and thanks for the review on mine too! *grin*)
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
*is unable to stop a wide, idiotic grin from spreading across her face* Damn! I hate it when that happens! (Most common symptom when I read good fanfics) Wow, very cool fic!
Bonzo the Fifth chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Wow. That's very powerful. I'd never really given much thought to Gohan's loss of Piccolo in the Mirai timeline. That loss probably hit him as hard, if not harder, than Goku's. After all, he knew Goku was dying from the heart disease, and had time to accept it. Piccolo's just came out of the blue, more or less, along with all the rest. Very sad really. Thanks for another great work...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Good story. It's sad, but well-written. Are you going to write up something else along these lines later on? It's an interesting idea...
The Sh33p chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
VERY good job Rev. Was wondering when/if anyone would ever use that idea and now Ive finally seen one of the best do just that.

Very cool.

Sh33p out, keep up the good work!