Reviews for Shadow Mission
jansails chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Emmett is going to reunite Edward with his parents, I hope.
Seems Tanya Denali has a lot to answer for & to me it's looking like she is a very likely suspect in a full fledged conspiracy & knows who killed Charlie!
jansails/jan2
Just Sus chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
OMG! Edward is really delusional! But I have to laugh at his POVS. ..this is a huge mystery. Glad Em and Jasper are going to solve it. If Rosalie hasn't helped him in 5 yesrs, maybe it's time for another type of therapy? Actually, he needs to be admitted to a mental facility. And WTF is with Tanya? This is really good!

xoxo Sus
Mireads chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Ok, if Charlie erased his past, then maybe Edward was some sort of spy. Maybe when he plays James and after filming he is really being his true self.
Kaycy chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
I wonder how much Tanya knows. It looks like she is behind the whole mess right now.
Lilypad10 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This is a fantastic story with every emotion rolled up in one ball. So many questions and I can't wait to read what exactly happened.
pnkats chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
I loved this chapter. So glad that Emmett is opening up with Jasper and that they are giving Bella a chance. So Esme and Carlisle Masen. Another piece to the puzzle! I wonder who Bella was married to. Perhaps it really has nothing to do with the story? Was she and Edward anything more than just friends in the past. Wonder what Tanya knows that she's not sharing. Your right about FF website. It has been doing really strange stuff. Update soon!
debslmac chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
bearygirl chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Really enjoying this story, can't wait to read more.
boo1414 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Loving this story! Can't wait for the next update!
jenninemarie chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Love t can't wait for more! I say Tanya is a dirty rotten scoundrel! Hope Ed starts to remember and Emmett can find his parents!
Patchar chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
I have a wonderful image in my head of that blue face! Mr Maxi is as twisted and tricky as you! I'm feeling really sorry for poor Bella, Esme and Carlisle. Bring on the next tantalizing chapter!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
OMG! From sobbin' last chapter to howls of laughter at the ink bomb ROTFLMAO! This is fuckin' awesome!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Thanks. Look forward to reading
Wheels2 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Funny but sad. Tanya sounds evil.
Scrappyjule chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Seems to be okay now. Liking the storyline - well done both of you again!
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »