Reviews for Shadow Mission
Pyejammies chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Oh dear, poor Edward is a mess and not just the blue kind.
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
Jesus Christ, woman! You've got me sobbin' 3 chapters in...WTF? Poor, delusional kid *sniff!* Glad Rose is on the case, although he's been a tough nut to crack so far {pun intended LOL}!
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
I shall have to watch out for anyone wielding a popsicle stick.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
I am reading this with a smile on my face. It is so intriguing with a bit of humour thrown in.
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Still waters run deep and all that; I'm sure Jasper's in for a real eye opener when he realizes what's up with Edward LOL! And no one's gotten him any professional help because it would ruin their meal ticket? That's harsh!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Aw, bless his heart...Edward, that is! You can kiss your DH's amazeball bwainz for comin' up with this plot bunny!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
So Edward has multi-personality disorder? And Bella is a key to getting him better? Or making him crazier? EPOV was kind of funny!
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
I can't wait for more! I feel so bad for Edward!
dreamerwaking1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
I don't know who to feel sorry for most, Edward with his twisted mind, Emmett for having to deal with the fall out from that, or Jasper who has just stepped into the Twilight Zone. Actually, I don't think I feel sorry for any of them, I'm enjoying it to much. I guess that doesn't say much for my own warped mind, does it lol.
jansails chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Oh goodness...
It's really, really bad in there, isn't it?
jansails/jan2
pnkats chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Boy Edward is really messed up. I like this Rose. Strange how he is always Edward again on Thursday . Wonder why?
pnkats chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Well it's obvious that edward has multiple personality disorder. I can't wait to see how his story unfolds and how he got this way. Can't wait to find out Bella's role in all of this as well. As always your stories intrigue me even when they are not your stories! Your husbands imagination is as good as yours and im glad you decided to help put it into words for him!
Scrappyjule chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Scrapbooking-can't imagine how that got in there lol
vampyregirl86 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
hey its back :D your husband is a smartie.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Short but sweet-off to a good start as usual! Just enough to capture interest and ensure you'll continue. Glad next chapter is there. Well done Mr Maxi.
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 Next »