Reviews for Shadow Mission
karunakannu1999 chapter 25 . 2/18/2018
Great story.
Loved it from the start.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 25 . 1/24/2018
I absolutely loved Shadow Mission. I laughed, cried, got angry, sad with your characters. Thank you for sharing it. xo
R4Ever chapter 24 . 1/14/2018
Thank you for a very enjoyable & well written story — I’ll miss all the characters so much. (James was a hoot lol) — Hope u continue ur writing
Lizzard43 chapter 25 . 1/10/2018
I loved it! It was a great story and kept me hooked and on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thank your husband for me for providing the story and thank you for writing it.
artri chapter 25 . 1/6/2018
Absolutely brilliant story.
artri chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
Jesus, 5 chapters in and I don't know whether to laugh, cry or throw up, someone has done a number on this guy. Absolutely brilliant story so far.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 25 . 11/19/2017
Ahhh hate ending. So annoy author in this site always make Bella and Edward have baby girl. Remove this story from favorite.
RKeuphoria chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was suspenseful and intriguing from beginning to end. Also sometimes infuriating with the actions of some of the characters. It was a roller coaster of emotions! Edward & Bella battled through together and survived.
theangelwearspradatoo chapter 25 . 9/17/2017
Loved it loved it loved it!
Finished the whole thing in 3 days. Would have finished in 1 day but alas I have a rl which includes a house a husband oh and a really small baby uhhhh! Lolz totally loved james and his inventions and Emmett seriously. I am not a big fan of Emmett stories but he was really awesome in this. You have a wonderful way of writing. Will check more of your stories. Gud luck for future stories!
PAT2024 chapter 25 . 9/6/2017
Thank you so much for another great story. And congratulations to your hubby for the plot...
You brilliantly managed to mix moments of pure drama/tragedy with hilarious snippets. Very Well done. Loved your characters E&B obviously but also your Emmett was fantastic.

I'm so sad that you have not posted anything new since more than 2.5 years... I really hope you'll come back on FF with some more great work to share with us...

I've now read all your stories and I loved them all. You are very talented (plot, imagination and style). I would be so very greatful if you could post another adventure soon...

I hope RL is treating you well. All the best
JustARead chapter 2 . 8/6/2017
Wednesdays...they wear pink?
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Uhhh
mslm90 chapter 25 . 8/5/2017
I absolutely loved this story! It was so well written and a great plot. I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it at the beginning because it wasn't really an Edward and Bella love story and more from Emmett's POV but when I finished it at 2:00am instead of sleeping it showed how wrong I was. I also absolutely loved the last chapter with James' inventions. It was funny and a great way to wrap it up. Great job!
FinnMac chapter 23 . 8/4/2017
This was a good way to wrap things up.
FinnMac chapter 22 . 8/3/2017
I'm looking forward to hearing the whole story.
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »