Reviews for The Last to Go
bina W chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was well written. It brought tears to my eyes.
Aislinn Carter chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this was so sad it made me cry!
Nyruserra chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I adore this - I just had to let you know. It is one of those that I come back to, time and again, and re-read with as much enthusiasm as the first time, and still adore it.
insomniac chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This story is amazing and I'm in complete awe of your writing talent. There is a wonderfully poetic quality to your writing and all I can say is "Well done"
jypzrose chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
well, sweety, you made me cry. I loved that show, and I miss it. This was truly beautiful.
ame chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
That was so touching... it nearly made me cry! I think you captured the mood perfectly. Great story. :)
Mira Zareel chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
oh my...that was wonderful...you've captured the essance (forgive my horrid spelling...) of the characters exactly...wonderful!
Phoenix of Eternity chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Wow. That's all that really needs to be said, isn't it? I love these kind of fics - looking back when "all is said and done" and it's just time to fade away ... with the loved ones all locked up right in your heart ... and knowing you'll be joining them all very soon... Amazing.
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
That is such a wonderful, touching piece. I loved it! Sob!
Iowa Gal chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Fanfiction is also a fine thing! This story was very moving. You write Tom as I see him, a warm and loving man. Thank you for sharing your talent. I hope that even though the series has ended your writing will continue.
Bil chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Wow... That was beautiful. So sad, but not depressing. So full of hope and rememberence, but oh so beautifully sad. Adventures are certainly fine things.
Aquiel chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Brilliantly written.

A fitting tribute to our favourite star crossed voyagers.
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
once again, *sob* that was beautiful...
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
I am crying already...
Gillian chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
That was the most beautiful Voyager fic I've read. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with the rest of us, and keep up the great work.