Reviews for The Last to Go
Susan chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Beautiful!
Meredith Tomoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Better than I thought it'd be! But so sad...
Dark Lady chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Damn...you just made me shed tears...on this eve...my family is looking funny at me...:) I love this fic...very very fitting to Paris' character...adventures, after all, were finer things...yes...this definitely is our Paris...thanks for being such a g*ddamn great writer...you make me cry some more...hee...thanks again...
Chani chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
OMG...I cry reading your story...This story like your others gives me the warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart...thank you so much...You depict the characters perfectly, it was as if you were in Tom Paris' shoes-correction, eyes, you see and feel the things, I would've assumed, his character does...It's quite unfortunate, they don't develop the character in the show, but your fan fic really tears through it...perhaps you should send it to whoever produces the show, I watch in "Trekkies" that they accept fan fic...from fans...:) Again, BRAVO! :D
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Incredible. The depth of description was amazing and the tone was very moving throughout the whole piece. Also it wasn't too short, which can disappoint the reader or too long that they lose interest. Even though some of the crew's ailments would probably have been eliminated hundreds of years in the future, that didn’t detract from the overall effect. The intertwining song was beautiful and I loved the ending - definitely one of best post-Voyager fics I’ve ever read.
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Aww dangit! You made me cry :-( Now family's giving me weird looks! Great fic
survak chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
that was real good very sad and poignant
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
WOW! It takes a powerful piece of writing to make me cry. As I read this beautifully written story the tears rolled down my cheeks in spite of myself. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.
Candice Robertson chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Oh great stroy.. I love it! it was sad but still wonderful
Zarya Aymaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
oohh... shivers... very nice.
Helen chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
I must say that is a beautifully sad story. But u stayed true to the characters and its very realistic. Good job.
Robin chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
I don't usually write reviews, but this story really touched me... I really think it's wonderful. I love the way you say things through Toms' mind without ever really explaining anything except his feelings. You have done a wonderful job, truly.
pari chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Excellent! Really sweet. Melancholy - but that's the point, isn't it!
Aphrodite Black chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
sad. tom paris is my favorte character too!
KJS chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Lovely! It was strangely fitting for Paris to be one of the last... I think the part about wondering if the afterlife perhaps was being a return to Voyager was great. Such a wonderful image after you got me all teary-eyed. The relaying of their deaths... Sad, but wonderful. And now Tuvok's left to bury him. Anyway, I really liked this story. Just sniffly and sweet.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »