Reviews for Tied Knots
KelseyNicole08 chapter 13 . 9/19
Oh. My. Gosh. *sobbing* I can't tell you how many times this made me cry. The feelings this story evoked in me..
I'm so sad it's over!
Such a beautiful story. Truly.
himynameissacred chapter 1 . 8/26
this is soo beautiful
Taytayanz chapter 13 . 8/2
Omg I wish this was longer because it's so amzing!
Ote chapter 13 . 7/28
Beautiful story!
Red656 chapter 13 . 5/19
Awesome story, loved how you started and finished with the same few sentences. Great writing!
danydanybb chapter 13 . 4/23
Loved the story! :)
IAmSuchAFangirl chapter 13 . 3/10
Literally cried. This was beautiful. Thank you
MiLa63 chapter 13 . 2/18
This was such a beautiful story! I love the imagery in your writing!
Vampire Blood Kitten chapter 13 . 2/12
I only cried a little bit.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
This was very good! :) I could hardly put it down.
bellamyblakeismyprince chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
this story is the reason i signed up :) rereading !
lukas 10 chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
I loved it! Cant believe I have cried while reading. It was so moving and deep.. the fears and hurt and all the emotions that followed. Amazing story. -M
cujoo chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
That was really good :) I have never imagined Clarke as anything but a headstrong alpha female. You portrayed her as a shell of what I thought she was while still managing to keep her strong and amazing. The combination is stunning. Thank you for your writing.

Xoxo
Cujoo
Lexy0409 chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
What an amazing story! I really have to admit how much I loved the way it turned out in the end. It made me cry, laugh and well...it's just a great story and very well written. What I really liked about it was the way you connected the beginning of the story with the end, by letting it end with Bellamys dream. I just would have liked if you would have gotten deeper with the relationship between Clarke and her mother but aside from that I really love your writing style and the way you describe situations and create dialogues.
heidi1245401 chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
just finished it! i loved it!