Reviews for Hidden from the World
Shifta Shi-Chan chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
Nice chappie!

Please get the next one up soon! ;)
stellarbeams chapter 7 . 5/11/2003
Please add more soon! You have a very compelling story here...
Angel chapter 7 . 5/5/2003
Can you please write more? can't wait to read the rest
Gunbunny1 chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
Good story. I like the way it's turning out. I wish that they chapters were longer though. It seems like the second that I start really getting into a chapter I have to hit the next button and wait. :) As for the spelling mistakes... only takes a couple of minutes to run it through a spell checker, but I didn't notice that many so I wouldn't worry about it. :)
Kaorenity chapter 7 . 5/1/2003
Please go on! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Suzan aka Sammie chapter 7 . 5/1/2003
Woah. The guys deffinitely changed. Will she heal Trowa and maybe tell him the truth? I hope so. Great chapter, I'm looking forward to your next one.
Kalissa55 chapter 7 . 5/1/2003
scary. Too bad Usagi left the pilots...then again it might have been stranger if she had stayed w/ 'em...hm
Shifta Shi-Chan chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
Please post the next chappie!

I wanna see what happens next!
Fate's Child chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
I'm really enjoying this story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Bunny-chan1 chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
Hey! This was pretty cool and such an original idea. I'm glad to see that so far it's working out for you. Thanks for reviewing my story, "It's Just Love." Glad you liked mine. The only advice I have for you, is to elaborate on some details... about setting, body movements. That will make your chapters longer and seem a bit more complete. Other than that, great job and I hope to see more from you soon!

~Bunny-chan "The ever-disapearing Bunny who hasn't updated in five million years."
Sylvie chapter 5 . 2/16/2003
You got to finish. Please.
Jackie chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Love the story. Please continue. I'm interested as to where you are going to take it. I've read few others even remotely like it. Keep up the wonderful work.
Angel chapter 5 . 1/14/2003
cool crossover can wait to read what happens next.?
Tenshi-chan chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
Interesting... please continue!
Shifta Shi-Chan chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
Coolies!

Great story, please get the next chappie up soon!