Reviews for Excelsior
I’ve been waiting for an update for ever :’)
Flover24 chapter 38 . 7/17
Words can't describe how much I love this fanfic! It's really something else
My blooper-Until a hulking figure clad in white and product labels pinned his wrists above his head
“So, do you top or bottom?” America whispered
England grew wide eyed, hoping America wasn’t saying what he thought he was saying. “WTF America? What are you on about now”
*Click*
England and America looked around to see Japan with a nosebleed. “Don’t mind me, carry on” Japan murmured, getting his camera ready
“USUK ALL THE WAY” America hollered
Jasmine chapter 38 . 7/3
I need you to finish this! You’ve left us on too much of a cliffhanger
blanquita092010 chapter 38 . 6/24
Yessssssss! Thank you so much! This is One of The Best fics i've ever read. And, i love this AU! You are very talented, mate!
IzumiRin18 chapter 37 . 6/2
I love this fanfiction! it is so well written and the suspense is literally killing me. I started reading it yesterday and now I'm almost caught up *cries* but I'll wait forever for it's (hopefully continuing) updates.
anon chapter 38 . 6/1
asdfghjkl I LOVE THIS FIC IM SO HAPPY ITS BACK!
Petals27 chapter 38 . 6/1
I'm so happy this has been updated! Thank you and well done on finishing your first year of uni btw!
Schattenfluch chapter 38 . 6/1
Thank you for the new chapter! Thank you, merci, arigatou, vielen Dank
That was good and I really want to see Arthur's (probably pretty dumb) idea.
I'm like 100% sure he does something stupid. But ahhh! Want to see it!
Hope you get over your writers block and continue soon.
Still love this awesome work
ShikatsuKuzumaki chapter 38 . 6/1
Oh my god thank you si much for updating this beautiful piece of art! I really love yoyr stroy and I really hope you would continue it! Keep up the good work!
Schattenfluch chapter 37 . 5/15
Gah I love this story so much.
The idea is just awesome and Arthur/England as thief. Oh f*ck yes!
America the hero typical.
I absolutely love storys like this and this Fanfic is like a dream came true.
Your writing style is awesome and I really enjoy reading it. It is good to understand yet in no way simplistic.
The Interaction between England/America, England/Alfred, Arthur/Alfred and America/Arthur is so good. Fun and at the same time sad, because they both don't know who they have in front of them.
I hope you continue soon since you ended the last chapter on a tiny cliffhanger.
Again, this is AWESOME!
Greetings from Germany.
Jasper chapter 37 . 11/24/2017
ForgetthatireadwronghA
Jasper chapter 37 . 11/24/2017
*eternal sadness, as this story hasn't been updated in two years*
/I must know what happens/
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 27 . 11/12/2017
"Writing Sadist"? What do you mean, "Writing Sadist"? This chapter was nothing compared to the one earlier when they were robbing the museum!
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 26 . 11/12/2017
When I read the omakes, i couldnt help but think about Pirates of the Caribbean: "If you want pain, try wearing a corset." -Elizabeth Swann