Reviews for Excelsior
LunaTheMoonWolf chapter 38 . 7/5
Are you dead..? Please don’t be dead, this story is amazinggggg TT
j chapter 38 . 5/29
this chapter is amazing, but pleaseeeeeeee update. The suspense is killing me
Ram chapter 38 . 4/10
Thank you so much for writing this! I love it! :-D It's a shame it's kinda a cliff hanger, but nonetheless i like the story. You're a talented writer!
Lexi chapter 38 . 3/22
Aw! I am so excited for the next part! I honestly love all the detail you have put into this story, and I'd love to see it continue!
Abyss101 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great Chapter!
( "Don't worry, my dorm is in this same complex, and you can borrow some of my clothes since people will recognize you in your old-man clothes."

"Dammit, Alfred! My clothing-choices are just fine, you twat!"

"Says the man with a bow-tie collection-"
Alfred is my friends when I draw clothes for my characters and Arthur is me ;D bow ties are fine)
Abyss101 chapter 5 . 1/24
Arthur's in some deep sh** right there.
Abyss101 chapter 4 . 1/24
"Yes. Using my persona as 'America', I can prevent people from losing their loved ones, and, even if it's through means as simple as putting criminals in jail, I can make the world a place where Arthur can find happiness.

And I'll start by taking down England."
XD the fact that Arthur IS England makes me laugh
Abyss101 chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh damn this good (since it's on ao3 I'll make sure to bookmark it since I've been looking for AU fics and because this is off to a good start)
Svaneaalka chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The plot is amazing and it's very well written. I couldn't stop myself from devouring the chapters one after another in record time. Now I'm curious to know if Arthur will finally reveal his secret to Alfred. I hope you keep up the good work and post the next chapter soon.
Anix Skywalker chapter 18 . 12/20/2018
Mon cher amour Cana-I mean Mattie has returned to me. Thank you so much.
Anix Skywalker chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
To be honest, I would love to see a sequel with more Mattie (and bloopers). Also I haven't finished reading this story, but it looks really I can't stop reading. Great job!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/15/2018
Please update whenever you can! I adore this story!
Mwer On chapter 4 . 11/14/2018
I've read stories that has a plot like this, and i already saw this coming BUT WHY TF AM I STILL FREAKIN OUTTT () loving it o
Anonymous chapter 38 . 11/7/2018
SFHRHKIDSAR HJKIT DDVBJYTR
I LOVE IT
IzumiRin18 chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
please update again! I love this story so much, it doesn't have to be right now but please come back.