Reviews for Under The Full Moon
mamadd chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
yep a cute little fic, loved it
kili-2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
plz plz write more even if a sequil cause this is great
timeends chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
aw.. really cute.. i wish this is true like in the tv too.. great story.. :D
Spuffygirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Hey that was so cute lol
Spuffy chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
You wrote this story well, but it was a little hard to believe. I mean come on Buffy would never act like that around Spike and plus Spike is crazy! Sorry, but that just wasn't their personalities at all. who is Megan anyways?
LoveablePoptart chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Too lazy to sign in.

Aww that was so cute! I had alot of fun reading that cant wait to read some mroe of your stories! Im hooked.

Duster chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
That was really nice in a big AWWWWWWWW kinda way!
spikeshonies4evah chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
great job!i wish you would continue though
ALexis chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I hate the idea of Sike and Buffy together but that was a great stry I loved it. It was really cute. Who is Meg and Olivia. I hope you continue enven though it said end and you couldn't really continue a story like that.
Steffie Honey chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Very cute! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That was a sweet story
Udefined chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
::tear:: Ilove it i love it i love it i love it! This is such a great short fic it the best! lol
Scruffy66 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Cute, a very "feel good" kind of story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hey, this was a really cool story. I really enjoyed it. Its good for Spike to be accepted at least. I just hope it really happens on the show, him being accepted by the Scoobies and such.
Tygerwulfe chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
*laughs* Great, Mel! And you're right. Quasi-tickle fic. lol. Look at that. I not only created a new catagory, I also created a SUB catagory! *laughs*

Anyway, this was great. A little too short for my tastes, but then again... If I wanted it longer, I'd write it myself! lol.

Really. And the parts about family at the end? Wonderful, my friend. You are to be commended.

*commends her*

There. You have been commended... Can you tell I'm in a weird mood tonight? *grins*