Reviews for Protective Custody
Most excellent!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 7/3
Beautiful.
Montana chapter 2 . 7/2
Chapter 2 absolutely enhances.

There’s this thing you do, where you foreshadow triumph, and it adds a great deal of tension and excitement and really propels me through the story, and makes it all the more enjoyable. The paragraph about Narcissa at the top of the chapter was a perfect entry point, and the one after, about children and their mothers- so good. In other news, you are lovely.
DramionePotterhead chapter 3 . 6/30
OH MY THE LAST CHAPTER IS THE BEST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME THE SLYTHERINS TEAMS UP WITH THE GRYFFINDORS I GET GOOSEBUMPS AND WHENEVER BLAISE TALKS TO DRACO I GET SO HAPPY CAUSE LIKE FRIENDSHIP GOALS YOU KNOW? ILYSM
Mel Crooks chapter 3 . 6/25
This was fantastic.
Love it when Narcissa gets ruthless :)
AdeleineAxy chapter 3 . 6/21
Love this! I can’t believe I just saw this story just now
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 6/17
loved it again. thank you
You can't turn off the hero gen apparently, I mean it is not something I personally have, so I wouldn't really know, but it sounds believable. Awesome story! Funny and with a morale.
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 5/9
Fantastic story, Narcissa is frighteningly brilliant!
gentledove2 chapter 3 . 5/1
I love your Narcissa...she and Hermione make a great team...and teamed up with Draco, Harry, Neville, and Ron, there is nothing they can't do and/or achieve! My ONLY regret is that the story ends here...this definitely demands a sequel...please?!
gentledove2 chapter 2 . 5/1
You are a very clever writer and I like how you make your characters sympathetic...especially Draco. I look forward with great pleasure to reading your future works as well as finishing reading everything you have read so far!
gentledove2 chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh my, very well written! I can't believe I didn't know of your existence until yesterday. Ah well...now I get to binge-read your stories and keep an update for more works by you, plus future installments!
timisnotmyname chapter 3 . 4/28
I love it! Especially hermoine interrupting a proposal. It’s so her lmao
badadder1 chapter 3 . 4/22
that was so cute! and the end was hilarious