Reviews for Protective Custody
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 9/7
I'm so happy that you expanded this oneshot! Great plot that only got better with the additional chapters. I really liked your Hermione. Thank you for sharing!
Deeebeee chapter 1 . 8/30
Loved this!
kimbclar chapter 3 . 8/27
Excellent
MikaHykaguya chapter 1 . 8/14
that was awesome, just overly absolutely incredibly perfect! I normally don't ship hg/dm but this story changed everything. thank you so much! you are an incredible writer.
mglblood chapter 3 . 8/10
Wonderful !
mglblood chapter 2 . 8/10
This is really good. A well written story with a great story line. I wonder what side Blaise, Pansy, Theo and Marcus stand on? And why so snarky? What did they mean by being with Narcissa? And are they going to go against Hermione and Draco or be with them?
AuroraDragonfly chapter 1 . 8/3
Choke on a pretzel. Nice stab at Bush there!
Still one of my all time favorites:) I just honestly love how you incorporate politics into some of your stories (The Pretense etc) it’s important and very much needed, especially in times such as these. Love you! :)
Whit96 chapter 3 . 7/17
Most excellent!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 7/3
Beautiful.
Montana chapter 2 . 7/2
Chapter 2 absolutely enhances.

There’s this thing you do, where you foreshadow triumph, and it adds a great deal of tension and excitement and really propels me through the story, and makes it all the more enjoyable. The paragraph about Narcissa at the top of the chapter was a perfect entry point, and the one after, about children and their mothers- so good. In other news, you are lovely.
DramionePotterhead chapter 3 . 6/30
OH MY THE LAST CHAPTER IS THE BEST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME THE SLYTHERINS TEAMS UP WITH THE GRYFFINDORS I GET GOOSEBUMPS AND WHENEVER BLAISE TALKS TO DRACO I GET SO HAPPY CAUSE LIKE FRIENDSHIP GOALS YOU KNOW? ILYSM
Mel Crooks chapter 3 . 6/25
This was fantastic.
Love it when Narcissa gets ruthless :)
AdeleineAxy chapter 3 . 6/21
Love this! I can’t believe I just saw this story just now