Reviews for Blindness
Darknessdawns chapter 38 . 6/27
This story is definitely something special. It flows from the humble beginnings of a disabled Harry and grows through canon and beyond to so much more. I honestly never expected this story to go the direction it did but loved every moment of it.

The scientific view Harry and Hermione took when exploring magic and all the aspects of it was extremely well done. There's just something about Harry being a scientist that brings so much more to this fandom for me. The way he explained things and experimented with the boundaries of his magic made for a spectacular read. I especially enjoyed how he and Hermione planned for the future and the eventual falling of the statute. How they devised a way to bring magic, by way of science, to the greater world and help as many as they could. I'm actually a bit sad we didn't get to see that happen.

However this story also went in directions I never expected. Harry's ability to See the soul and patterns of living and natural things just grew into so much. His manipulation of those patterns through experimentation occasionally brought out mad scientist monents. The addition of the Hallows and the changes they wrought in Harry was something unexpected, as what Harry became by the end. In all honesty you finished the story at a good point and rounded everything out nicely. A large part of me would have enjoyed seeing where this goes, if Harry and Hermione can have that child that was taken from them, see how the soul bond between them affects Hermione's humanity, see what Harry has truly become, and if she is able to stay with him through the ages in one form or another. At any rate this was a wonderful piece and I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
this is a plot hole, the name submitted to goblet of fire needs to be written by the person themselves, in canon, it was torn off from harry's assignment
readersphoenix chapter 38 . 6/21
wonderful story
blzrgurl71 chapter 38 . 6/16
This is perhaps, one of the most beautiful things that I've ever read. And I've read a lot. I would love to find out that you've written irl lol. As if we aren't real life. I would buy anything you write. Thank you for this small slice of heaven, thank you for this escape from the dull drudgery of my day to day existence. I read this in one go over two days and I've never spent my time so well. So thank you again.

Kate
I know I am supposed to review the chapter and the fanfic. It’s honestly such a great read. But I wanted to comment on the author note. Thank you for explaining what’s been on your mind with the farming. How hard it is. How horrifying it can be to see all your hard work just disappear cm by cm of rainfall. I reaal do think that you being able to write and write so eloquently, putting your communities plight in words is very important. I hope you send that to a newspaper. Even if it was written years ago. I think you should also send that authors note as an oped piece.
TtotheA chapter 21 . 6/6
Im on chapter 21. I’m so excited there are 17 more chapter as we have covered grounds in the first 21. This chapter introduced a new character. Grind or foe after the succes of HER friend or foe is an interesting next step. Excited to see where this goes. Thank you for an excellent story.
Im kn chapter twelve. I love how the things that happened in JKR books that are impacted by the premise of this story is told in sweeping sentences. It truly makes me feel like I am an eagle flying over valleys and mountains. The way the authors turn their phrases to describe it. The parts about Harry and how he is altered in the premise of this fanfic is a fun fanfic to read. It’s immersive. I almost hate taking myself out of the fun reading experience to review it. However, I would like to reiterate how grand and sweeping the parts are that play out outside the scope of Harry. I really enjoy the feeling, I think the synesthesia of Harry’s condition mirrors the sweeping prose of the things playing faroff from Harry.
Im on chapter 7 and I’m hooked like crazy. I love the premise.
Simply fantastic!
Excellent world building, arcing story, and well rounded conclusion.
I have not yet read a better explanation as to the explanations of the cycle of life than this here. It was beautiful. Well done.
Llyr chapter 38 . 5/22
I read this across 3 days, forcing myself to go to work and sleep and absorb rather than just eat your story in one sleep-deprived joyous frenzy. Thank you for your beautiful words x
memenze chapter 38 . 5/7
wow. I'm speechless at this story. What a ride. you are truly gifted at writing. thank you
Hated the SA part to hermiones relative makes me sick but this is actually a good fic
️️️️️this is amazing
this is awsome pls add more it helps melt all my stress away
6,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »