Reviews for Blindness
Zirxces chapter 37 . 9/22
I really loved this story. It was very amazing. I only have one question.
Am I the only one who thinks this Hermione is selfish, and undeserving?
HoneyBear94 chapter 37 . 9/19
Hi super great story! It has really kept my attention the entire way, continuing to build. I think you guys did a great job and I hope to see more!
ZionYeh chapter 37 . 9/18
Great as always :)

One thing bugs me (for 8 months now) :
Why Ron meet his "Aunt June" and not Ginny ?
Astroman1000 chapter 37 . 9/18
Amazing story no complaints, though I feel the stereotypical “angry wife brings home husband who is helpless to comply” scene would have been a magnificent moment of levity to cap this chaoter off with.

Oh well, can’t wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
this is one of my favourite fanfictions, i have reread it multiple times now
please update
Elogost27549 chapter 37 . 9/12
I just finished rereading this story for the 4th or 5th time and felt like i should leave a review expressing in some small way exactly how amazing i think this story is. The idea for the story is very simple and easy to understand but you fully fleshed out a huge cascading series of events that have totally changed the narrative world. The style and quality of the writing itself is higher than alot of published work, the characters feel real, everyone has a personality and a unique voice when they talk, yet they are still complex enough to be unpredictable. Alot of stories have dream sequences or psychedelic scenes that are just too alien, abstract, or boring to get me emotionally invested, your descriptions of Harry's sight have never had that problem and always manage to make the world feel a little more real and mysterious. I could go on like this for a long time so to cut a long story short i think this story and your skill as a writer are of the highest quality and I hope you continue to write here or elsewhere for a long time to come.
DeepWound78 chapter 37 . 9/12
Haven't read the last chapter yet, but I felt I had to say this. I'm...upset, to say the least, on your decision to break Harry and damage everyone else with the attack upon him. It felt forced, a happy story that you decided to make not happy for no other reason than to propel the plot. Your stance on time travel is aggravating to me, my favorite version being in Hogyoku Ex Machina, and with everything that happened since future Harry popped in, that aggravation grew. I'll finish the story simply cause I enjoyed it up until the attack, but I felt you should know I thought it was a stupid decision for forced plot because being happy is just not okay for like 80% of fanfiction writers for some reason.
SPJaymo117 chapter 37 . 9/10
Second time reading through this story with your last update. Absolutely phenomenal development. If you ever do decide to give up farming, I believe I may have an inkling of what your future career may be.
WOW. There is very little else I can say. I hope you find the time and are given the right circumstances to be able to come back to this story as I find it truly inspiring.

Godspeed.
chaotix1 chapter 37 . 9/5
can't wait for next update good story
rclariix3 chapter 37 . 9/4
This is honestly one of the most well written pieces of fanfic I have ever read. And that is quite a lot. I adore your take on the Dursley family and how they helped Harry instead of abuse him. I love the interactions he has with everyone. I love how you so easily made the story yours. This is definitely one of my top 3 favorite fanfictions. Cannot wait for more.
TerrorPancake chapter 37 . 9/3
I‘m beyond impressed. Very few stories compare to this masterpiece. I hope you both are well and continuing this experience until the end comes in time.
This story, I don't even know. This is one of the most incredible, original stories I've ever read. Congratulations and thanks.
Yooooo chapter 37 . 9/1
I just need to know what’s gonna happen next! I’m so glad we got to see Harry and Hermione reunited in this chapter, I don’t think I could have taken it if we were left with a cliff hanger like that. Hope your farm prospers and you have enough time and inspiration to continue writing this fic!
Please chapter 32 . 9/1
I’ve honestly become so attached to these characters in this fic, this Harry, Hermione, Kreacher and Kraken so please let there be a HEA ending! This new non-voldemort villan makes me uneasy. But anyway please keep on updating, I love this fic!
4,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »