Reviews for Blindness
"And Albus Dumbledore could not teach a blind child magic'
Wow,very amazing of you Dumbledore,very wise and great of you indeed,old man..
AViEImaginary chapter 11 . 11/26
"Then he decided he ought to test her conclusion, in the name of science of course, and kissed her again."
YAAAAAAAAASSSSS! I SHIIIIIIIP
AViEImaginary chapter 9 . 11/26
HARRY, LET'S GOOO!
AViEImaginary chapter 7 . 11/26
I am trying very hard to not verbally scream at this beautiful work and draw the attention of my family... This suppression of my feelings is not working. I will scream here. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHISISJUSTSOFREAKINGCUTEICAN'T!
AViEImaginary chapter 6 . 11/26
*Insert extreme fangirling*
AViEImaginary chapter 5 . 11/26
I kinda wanna ship harmione in this one. They're so cute together!
AViEImaginary chapter 3 . 11/26
I caaaaaaan't!.. the innoceeeeeeenceee
AViEImaginary chapter 1 . 11/26
This... I'm melting at how wholesome this is my goodness! GAH!
Jaoheah chapter 38 . 11/25
Momento Mori
VikingVoices chapter 38 . 11/17
Only thing I can think to say. Thank You
impashadows chapter 38 . 11/15
Your story is amazing I enjoyed reading it
BlackStarMage chapter 38 . 11/3
God, rereading this for the third time, I can confidently come to the conclusion this the best fanfiction I've ever read.
nikhil.majumdar chapter 38 . 11/2
Still an amazing story I hope you come back to write more of someday.
aerolithos chapter 38 . 10/29
oh my goodness, I cried at [spoiler's] death. Beautiful. That he becomes part of the home. And in that way, lasts forever. Such a beautiful life, and beautiful service.

The line about cycles is one of the most beautiful things I've read. Thank you for this masterpiece.
aerolithos chapter 36 . 10/29
This chapter and a few others - I have adored your Snape and Draco, I adore your slytherins. Wow. Just wow. "You will be with everyone, except for him." omg this makes me so sad. knowing Snape's backstory. And Malfoy's elves. Oh my gosh I have a theory about who gives him the special time turner! Dumbledore?! Also.. wtf Robert gosh. And wtf the attack at Grimmauld?! omg i can't wait to read on
5,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »