Reviews for Blindness
HXHXHarry chapter 38 . 11/26
This entire story is so beautifully done. Your character interactions, the development of Harry and Hermione in particular, and the portrayal of Snape were just delightful to read. It was a happy tragedy if that makes sense, of the changing of Harry, and I had legitimate chills at the end of it. You have an amazing talent in writing, and I hope you do something lucrative with it. The editing, grammar, and syntax were all superb, and I appreciate it.

Thank you for such a wonderful and entrancing story.
Panjason chapter 22 . 11/23
Thestral has got to be Tonks...
If she hasn’t told Harry already though then I guess she might have decided to never reconnect the Tonks family to him, the remains of the Black family.
I refuse to review
criertuckyahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/21
Ooohhh! This is amazing! I am SO binging this.
I was really liking this story. But Harry is now a ministry employee. Eww. The very thing he didn’t want. He could get a proxy to vote for him and step back a bit in politics. He could see if own any stocks in the paper and try to get more for controlling shares. Than make them print the truth. He could take his newts and maybe try for masters. But he’s still a college student. And I like him living in both worlds but not working for anyone in the magical world. I figure he’d stay his own business and event new things or make magic work on electronics etc and sell them in a store that he has employees run for him. Him not being tied down or controlled. I don’t like him working for anyone but the ministry is the worst option. They want to know everything about his abilities so he’s not safe around them. He should just ward the grangers and the Dursley’s homes. Than be free from all the bs. He can eventually travel with hermione to see magical and nonmagical places in other countries. Him working for an ass who basically blackmailed him into working for him has turned me off from this story. That’s just my option though everything till this I have liked
Fuck off with this hippie nonsense and the house elves wouldn't be as powerful as they're without wizards.
6pathsofpein chapter 38 . 11/19
Wow, I read through this in about 5 days, starting on the 14th. I loved every second of this and wish there were an additional few novels of length left, to echo your parting Author's note. This ran me through the gamut of emotions, from great towering summits of joy to deep valleys of sorrow. This will forever be my favorite fic, thank you for putting it to paper. And should you ever see fit to update this or start something new I'll be there to read it. I wish you all the best with your crops and your prospects.
You said you have more to the story? Don't mark it complete.. no one should ever stop a story if the have more. You might as well not post it at all. This was the best story I read in a while until I got to the "end". You have failed with this story. Trying hard not to cuse you out. Like I said, you really should just take down this story, you've already ruined it completely... Don't mark it complete and you won't have people mad it's unfinished... Feel ashamed of yourself.
OsMoe chapter 35 . 11/17
Wow. The story was amazing already, but you went above and beyond. Harry is insanely powerful, and yet he can’t do everything. Nice twist on the hallows too.
I love your way of writing. It feels so very real.
From the author notes, it seems like you’ve had your share of troubles too. I wish you the very best, and hope you can continue writing.
linkin park chapter 1 . 11/15
didnt like the pairing. Hermione is holding harry back with her morality and awe of authorities.
Dr Gero chapter 38 . 11/14
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading your work and getting sucked into the story and your take on the Wizarding World. There were many moments which had me gripped and long nights spent reading and listening far past when I should have slept. Thank you for all the work you and your editorco-author put into this. I could read a hundred more chapters, just enjoying where the story took meexploring the world, but I'm very happy with how you ended things. Best of luck and health to you! Take care!
nephalim81 chapter 5 . 11/13
Chapter 4 isn't showing
Third read through here. I wish I could be Obliviated so I could enjoy this story fresh all over again. Thanks!
Nice
Zile0 chapter 38 . 11/10
A gripping story. Thank you.
5,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »