Reviews for Blindness
SMB chapter 7 . 11/13/2023
Why didn't Dumbles give Harry his cloak back? Or his vault key? F**king asshole!
SMB chapter 2 . 11/13/2023
I wanted moRon to die in the chess match. Can you rewrite it and have the knight attacked and not his horse? I want the jealous f**king bastard to die for hurting Hermione. I want justice!
What happened to Quirrellmort?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2023
This is the story so favorited and recommended on reddit? I can't see why.
I'm 10 chapters in and all I feel is boredom, there is nothing that excites or interests me in this work, the pacing is terrible, the dialog is hammy, and the narrative is all over the place. I know its an AU but come on! The way characters interact, the story, the descriptions and knowledge dumps, it's all so amateur.
griffin blackwood chapter 37 . 11/2/2023
Was lady luxe a harpy or a Veela like creature?
griffin blackwood chapter 34 . 11/2/2023
Nice parallel of neither can live while the other survives for the long bottoms
griffin blackwood chapter 29 . 11/2/2023
I’ve only seen the theory that the veil birthed the hallows one other time and this is way better
griffin blackwood chapter 24 . 11/2/2023
“ It made her think fondly of the many ones her predecessor had carried.”

Best line so far in my two decades of reading fanfics
griffin blackwood chapter 20 . 11/2/2023
Brilliant use of the tale. This was the first chapter that truly felt mind blowingly ground breaking t
2000str chapter 2 . 10/31/2023
your fanfic is full of plot hole's, harry ins't even in hogwarts, this is only boring nothing cool, and who the fuck wants to read romance with hermione the annoying creature
mst3ktoo chapter 5 . 10/24/2023
This is giving off a very Tony Stark Pepper Potts vibe.
violent desire chapter 38 . 10/23/2023
I love you, I love you, I love you.
I love this story soo much.
I had trouble readying trough it at first, some stuff hit too hard...
and the ending is a bit out there xD not gonna lie...
but the more I read it, the more it falls into place.
I love you.
Good bye.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2023
I am very surprised with how much I have enjoyed this story so far. Shocked in every single direction that you have taken in every single plot…. But in a good way lol bravo author
Kyuubinokitsune1995 chapter 38 . 10/17/2023
I have loved the story. I read it in a matter of days. It was awesome. Thank you so much for a wonderful story I find so few actually finish writing the longer fanfiction’s so I’m glad you did.
Jason Orrin chapter 38 . 10/14/2023
One of the greatest written fan-fics! Very well portrayed and written. Thank you!
freesayan chapter 38 . 10/7/2023