Reviews for Blindness
Raven3182 chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
I foresee Harry returning to Hogwarts soon. I also look forward to more. Thanks for writing!
Gandalf's Beard chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Hmmm... maybe Myrtle deserves another chance at life! I always felt sorry for her, and she was always nice to Harry. :)

Otherwise, I'm with Hermione, that's not the sort of thing Harry should mess with or tell anyone about!

I suppose the sciencey stuff might be dry to some, but I am captivated by the ideas being explored by Harry and Hermione.

I'm glad that getting rid of Voldy wasn't too easy.. :D
CortanaD chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Bravo, I like this story
RED Roman Pyro chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Harry the blind magical-scientist. I like that, good arc things are gona go far to divergent fron canon now, more that from before.
anonymous-aka-bob chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
10/10. When do we get Part 3?
LittleFaeChild chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Love it! :-D
Absolutely brilliant!

And Voldy is back in the very same chapter he leaves in! XD
jmsdragn chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
when I noticed this wasn't updated this morning, was worried something happened to my dealer.

Glad to see your fine, sad to see I now have to wait for next part.
geetac chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
I enjoyed it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Again this is great. What lengths will Dumbledore go to keep the prophecy childe in task/in line?
leylinjan chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
still love it - for a moment I thought Harry was afraid that Hermione would fear him, but apparently he never doubted her. I love how you made the reader - or, at least, me - think that he was afraid while he actually wasn't.
Love your story.
wow-the-second
;)
VerygoodBS chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
This story is wonderful! I very much enjoy all the detail and thought you are putting into this little au world you've created. Please continue to update. I am extremely looking forward to seeing where you take it next.
Thank-you
vgbs
TJK78 chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Great story so far. Looking forward to more.
williamsim chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Awesome chapter thank you
Saphireanime chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
i do not have words to describe how amazing this story is. even with the death of Sirius and Remus, i understand it would be awkward to have them in this fic. i love the new take on Petunia and Vernon and Dudley, i like Ron and Neville not being complete asses. the way it is written and the original story line is just incredible
6,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 387 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 407 .. Last Next »