Reviews for Blindness
emthereble chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
wow what a plot!
T1mmy chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
I got a tip about this fic as you just posted chap 7, def a good read. Now sadly im waiting for last chap of this arc
Over 12h now, deal your last card! Please hahha

Keep up the good work, def following this.
belgarion262 chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
And it just gets better and better and better!

I love the lights idea, and especially how it seems to relate to souls etc. and the marked Death Eaters.
Nana chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Wonderful chapter. Good job! Although I was a bit confused as to what exactly happened to Moody. Has he been apprehended?
Thrans chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
I look forward to more of this, it is a nice twist on the 'blind-harry' idea, of which so many others seem only to be clones.
HermiHugs chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
That was excellent.
A very novel idea treated with the right amount of drama it deserves.
certainly one of the very different and interesting stories I read. Please keep up the good work...
-HH
aditya639 chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Another fascinatingly intense chapter.
Can't wait for the next one.
a8939dhjfj chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Merlin Harry is right! This is truly a masterpiece- originality and poise has kept me at this for hours beyond I had intended. Great work! A masterpiece!
a8939dhjfj chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
This REALLY REALLY REALLY reminds me of T.A Barron's "Merlin" series.

Blind magical hero (Merlin) who had an accident as a baby (caught in a barnfire and blinded by it) but given vision through magic (entirely self efficient and found through trial and error).

Not to mention a bad ass staff and a girlfriend with doe brown eyes ahahah.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Very unique sequences for the second task and Voldy's return.

I very much enjoyed Harry being able to prevent Homonculus-Voldy from returning to full-power and capturing him. Dumbledore made the right decision to maintain his grip on the fiend rather than join the battle.

The action sequences flowed well. The Harry-Vision descriptions continue to delight. As does the Harmony development.

I think another reviewer, ringulreith, makes a good point about perhaps employing some of Harry's other senses, especially scent and touch, in particular with the developing Harmony relationship.

Another excellent chapter. Kudos to the both of you.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Amazing story! I find the concepts interesting and there's enough detail to keep me interested and not overwhelmed.
President Waffles chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Definitely one of the best stories on this site.
Raven3182 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
This story is great! It's fresh and new; I've never seen anything like it before. I can't wait for more! Thanks for writing!
ringulreith chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I like your writing, and how the story has been progressing so far.

I just have a qualm with how you portray some aspects of Harry's blindness.
Specifically, the underuse of other senses.

I've been blind since birth, and sound is the most important thing in my life. I get that Harry isn't conventionally blind because of his magical vision, but I think he would still relie greatly on his ears.

For example, something like developing attraction: Yes, he can't see how visually appealing someone is, but the sound of their voice can be a huge contributor. I've never heard two people with exactly the same voice, and it's the most significant way I identify people, and crush on them. So are alternate sensory stimuli, like the smell of someone's hair, the feel of their skin, the warmth of their hugs, the curve of their shoulder... His growing attraction to Hermione would feel a lot more realistic if, instead of only being based on completely esoteric traits like how her life force looks, it also included very human, normal sensory experiences. Even the subtlest of things, like the texture of someone's hair, or the way they giggle, or the way they say your name, can be the spark to an intense attraction.

So yeah, I love the story so far. Keep up with the great work; just please exploit Harry's other senses for how he experiences the world and develops as a character!
Antor2001 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I'm curious about the description of the Horcrux, he observes that the red light of Voldemort "overlaid" the natural one of Nagini.
If his own green magic was overlaid with another one I'm pretty sure he would have seen it by now... I guess there will be no "accidental horcrux" bullshit this time around (come on, if Horcruxes could be made accidentally half of UK flagstones would be one)
6,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 388 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 .. Last Next »