Reviews for Blindness
Gandalf's Beard chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Magical!

Hauntingly beautiful and exceedingly well written. It's the best Blind!Harry fic I've read. And certainly one of the Best Potter fanfics I've ever read.

Of course, the fact that it's a Harmony fic is fantastic to me, as I am of the view that Harmony is the True Canonical pairing.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
More please.
leviticus12 chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
Wonderful! I'm really enjoying the youth and elements of whimsy.
shamzika chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
You've certainly set the scene! Brilliant writing- as always. Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

On a side note- loved the little teenage boy conversation they had.
shamzika chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
What an open and shut case with Sirius. I'm not going to hold out hope that Harry uses his impressive Magic connection to somehow brig Sirius's soul back from the dementor because that would open a whole other can of worms.

Ron being infected is a surprise. Maybe it's better that Remus did get kissed, he would have been horribly guilty for the rest of his life. Or maybe not at all. Who knows..
shamzika chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
I like the little snippets of what's happening in the background- the darkening atmosphere in Hogwarts whilst Harry and Hermione are constantly growing and happy.
shamzika chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
You avoid character tropes and cliches so gracefully- its a pleasure to read. The staff was introduced as simply a tool- not because Hary suddenly has crazy, dumbledore-level powers.

Loved how Harry approached Hermione. (To be honest, I love any H/Hr interaction so there's that.)
shamzika chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Yes! Finally some Granger parents with some sense. Brilliant writing, as always.

A realistic effect of the whole troll incident. Harry was a very foolhardy and brave person in canon. I can see Ron dilly-dallying without him.

The swiftness with which Dumbledore 'dealt' with the Harry situation is really telling. He's convinced himself its for Harry's own good and already lined up another little boy to fit with the grand plan.
Antor2001 chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
damn this story is great! it just sucked me in right from the start and now I cannot wait to read more! thanks for sharing :D
SpiralDrawn chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
So... your profile says that you are vulnerable to guilt trips.

19 days! Nearly 3 entire weeks without an update from you! SHAME! Feel that constricting burn in your chest! CURSES! GUILT!

Hem hem. Please update soon.
SpiralDrawn chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Holy fuck! You're awesome. This story is awesome. Please update.
HPLover chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
This was so good! So different and unique. Please continue, I mean PLEASE. I love this story.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Awesome! I look forward to more of this beautiful work.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Magnificent, with Harry and Hermioine; otherwise, the situation with Sirius and Remus is utterly depression.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 1/18/2015