Reviews for Blindness
AlexDnD chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
I can't wait for more! And hahaha Dumbledore probably isn't too happy. :)
AlexDnD chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Aww poor Sirius and Remus.
AlexDnD chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
This is SO good. Sad I am reaching the end of what you have out so far. I also love the nice touch of seeing flashes of what is going on back at Hogwarts.
AlexDnD chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Hmm good build up. Harry has a strong start - possibly too strong. I generally find when the protagonist is too powerful early on it makes for a less interesting story. However it worked out really well with your other story so I will see how this one pans out.
AlexDnD chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Good chapter - I found Mr. Granger's reaction to be spot on. A troll nearly killing his daughter? No way was she going back.
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow! I am absolutely floored by this first chapter. I rarely get a strong emotional reaction this early in a story but Putunia's heart melting at blind Harry hit me in the feels HARD. Well done.
Costin chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
An interesting piece of a short fiction. Though I must beg for more Strength with Steel Wings
DialACow chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
I have only read one another 'Harry is blind' stories and that one is a well written crossover with Sherlock (the BBC series). I have enjoyed this story to date, but I am curious if Harry's entry 'in absenstia' into the Tri-Wizards Toruney is binding, and if so, how?
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
This is just awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
Fantastic piece of writing! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work.
sensoray chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Oooo this story is so well done! I can't wait for the next chapter! It's so unique, I love it 3 keep up with the fabulous work!
FunnyGinger08 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
I wonder what the result of a basilisk would be to someone who couldn't see. Does the magic behind its gaze rely on eyesight? Would clouded corneas or broken nerves be able to stop the magic from working?
MVDB chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
Your story is beautiful! Sometimes you find a gem between dull pile of stones – that’s what I thought when I stumbled upon your story. I’ve read only one other story where Harry was blind – it didn’t quite match my expectations. But this story…, this story is wonderful. Either you have experience with blind people or you have a vision problem yourself, because the way you describe Harry’s life, and the way people react to him, is spot on. The magical aspect is brilliantly woven into the normal problems of a visually impaired person. The story feels real – a real story that truly happened. I love many Harry Potter fanfiction stories, and it’s always wonderful to find one written by an author that grasps the concept of how to interest the reader with an fascinating plot, and still at the same time, make it believable. You’ve done a great job, and I hope you’ll one of those rare authors that finishes their story.
Kind regards, MVDB
Ericlau99 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
I really like your story just as I liked SoSW, Harry x Hermione are my favorite pairings and I like what you're doing with them in this story, just don't make dumbledore a bad guy. that would dampen the story just like all evil dumbledore stories do
jmsdragn chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Must say this was a pleasure to read, I do so look forward to more.
6,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 .. Last Next »