Reviews for Blindness
Pandamega chapter 23 . 6/14/2023
You might like to know, some tree seeds can only grow after they have been burned by a forest fire. Forest fires are actually a natural occurrence, like a reset, and are a necessary part of the life cycle of a forest. it gets complicated when those forests are close to human structures, and forest fires are prevented so the woods grow especially dense and when fires do happen they burn abnormally hot and cause more destruction than they would naturally) also blueberries naturally grow best after a fire, as so many other plants. Just a nice analogy this story made me think of
owl3764 chapter 26 . 6/13/2023
It's a tough life being a farmer. Coming from a country that is either under flood, drought or fire, most years. When things go well though, life on a farm is wonderful and city kids just don't know, nor can they appreciate the lifestyle.
Great story so far.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/8/2023
amazing story
JasmineDragon22 chapter 38 . 6/3/2023
I’ll just say this is my first ever intro to Harry Potter fanfiction and what an amazing ride! Thank you! Your character development throughout the arcs was artfully done. Your use of each of the characters was brilliant from the original source materials. The changes you made we’re believable and well thought out. I’ll definitely be keeping this around to see if any updates are ever forthcoming. May God bless you through life’s upheavals. Thank you for this fic.
Ohma chapter 17 . 6/3/2023
time turner? present harry sleep and his future self shows up and kills it

and then when he wakes up he goes to the past to do it.

ez fix.
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 5 . 5/31/2023
Oh I wanna cry...you killed Sirius and Remus. I get without Harry things would be different but still.
chill guy chapter 38 . 5/22/2023
Excellent story that I am very happy to have rediscovered. It had been years since I had last read it and it was much further along that it was last time I checked it out.

Once again excellent story. What’s not to love about a good God Harry fic!

Guest chapter 38 . 5/12/2023
I love this, I love this, I love it so much
Trainion chapter 7 . 5/10/2023
Review
basharahammeden chapter 38 . 5/8/2023
Excellent story. I loved the romance between them but can you write an epilogue of a few decades later where Harry and Hermione become hermits with kids
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2023
Amazing, amazing, amazing. What an epic story. I am in awe of the detail of your world building. Thank you for writing this.
Sully152 chapter 6 . 5/4/2023
Great story. I love the uniqueness of it
Sully152 chapter 2 . 5/4/2023
I just started reading this story and I look forward to a fantastic ride through your journey. Thank you for creating this wonderful story
Prof. Lemur chapter 1 . 4/28/2023
volunteer Insomniac

Yeah it checks out. online classes started in 1989.
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 6 . 4/25/2023